Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bum ass niggas on Reddit trying to sell MY Megas, and dumb ass niggas on other forums posting those same Megas without coding bitches name. Not coding bitches names is what started the shit last night, whatever tho, I just pulled most of my links smh ... gotta put each drop on a schedule
There used to be a nigga in here who used to save and drop every mega niggas posted few hours later

Bum ass niggas on Reddit trying to sell MY Megas, and dumb ass niggas on other forums posting those same Megas without coding bitches name. Not coding bitches names is what started the shit last night, whatever tho, I just pulled most of my links smh ... gotta put each drop on a schedule

Well, I'm posting all this adult content for free here for a month already and the same racist motherfuckers who burnt me out on Streamable, reddit and white-owned chubby-chasing websites keep tracking my every move around here.

I've seen exclusive pictures been posted on the same format in other websites. You hate me because I'm black, but you keep stalking me and dropping my content? Lmao to these psychopathic freaks.

:mybad:

Back