Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lazy Ass Strippers OF Drop

IMG_9339.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image_1.jpeg

Image_2.jpeg

5950B8B5-19EA-4731-8DAC-1A4BD32A7FA4.gif

aHR0cHM6Ly9waG90b3MuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9zaGFyZS9BRjFRaXBNR2lGaGNhNkwtLVNvVWd6VFVpb0ZWaUlmU2VsSVhSeEdKekxUQlBnSF9pY0NFSV9yQ0tXdVUxTEUzMEJyNVB3P2tleT1TM1JyUlRrMVRXeFBhV3RETjA1dWF6SjNZV2hyT0ZSa1UxUlljRXRSCgoKaHR0cHM6Ly9waG90b3MuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9zaGFyZS9BRjFRaXBObnBJd3ZiVnlQcUcwM3JBNTdrX2licVRYanBlblV5WW1yUmNLSndOTnhsQWkxZk1wNFdvdjdKd044bmE0Qy1RP2tleT1URkp3UjE5eFJEWTFSV1ZNVnpaVldVTnZSV2xJTFhSM1dXWk9ZakYz

Bro, I just spent all morning being entertained in a separate thread by some Mods and other posters. Apparently one of the Mods got in their feelings because a poster called them a name. Like we in elementary school or something. No lie.

One of the posters suggested a Mod oversight committee to address Mod inconsistencies. Even drew the site owner into the thread and even he was involved in the silliness. Not acting at all like the objective, business-minded CEO I expected.

Basically the majority of the Mods are afraid of us over here in the Wild West West. Had one chump Mod talking big until I invited him over here for Thot Wars tonight. He quickly fell back. Fake Baltimore thug with cartoon characters in his profile.

So we on our own over here for the most part. I got screenshots of the Mods saying as much. Doesn't really bother me if it wasn't for the occasional deletion of certain harmless posts (including some of my own) for no known reason. Not even a middle finger in PM on why they deleted a post.

So again, the Mods are a bunch of 'safe space' seeking, 'behind-the-keyboard' tough-talking dudes who are hard-headed and don't listen. And led by a dude with the same qualities. Just calling it like it is. That thread has the receipts for my assertions.

For our efforts here, let's stick together against these simps, snitches, and thots and stop fighting against each other.

Looking forward to Thot Wars tonight. Peace fellas.
Yeah, it was just an idea. Like how hard is it to add a lil gamification? I know they won’t instate levels to ABW. Which is why they got so many lurkers lol.

Bro, I just spent all morning being entertained in a separate thread by some Mods and other posters. Apparently one of the Mods got in their feelings because a poster called them a name. Like we in elementary school or something. No lie.

One of the posters suggested a Mod oversight committee to address Mod inconsistencies. Even drew the site owner into the thread and even he was involved in the silliness. Not acting at all like the objective, business-minded CEO I expected.

Basically the majority of the Mods are afraid of us over here in the Wild West West. Had one chump Mod talking big until I invited him over here for Thot Wars tonight. He quickly fell back. Fake Baltimore thug with cartoon characters in his profile.

So we on our own over here for the most part. I got screenshots of the Mods saying as much. Doesn't really bother me if it wasn't for the occasional deletion of certain harmless posts (including some of my own) for no known reason. Not even a middle finger in PM on why they deleted a post.

So again, the Mods are a bunch of 'safe space' seeking, 'behind-the-keyboard' tough-talking dudes who are hard-headed and don't listen. And led by a dude with the same qualities. Just calling it like it is. That thread has the receipts for my assertions.

For our efforts here, let's stick together against these simps, snitches, and thots and stop fighting against each other.

the owner doesn't care because he makes money from the ads regardless. You have degenerates signing up to this site multiple times a day, I was a mod I wouldn't give a shit either.

In reality we are a bunch of grown men fighting over adlinks, stolen megas, codes etc.

It is what it is.
Yeah, they've said repeatedly they don't care what happens in here. I've never seen mods, admins, and a site owner completely surrender a thread to rogue members before. Bonkers. I think if people visit your site you owe them as good a user experience as you can provide. The thread could run so much better with some effort, but I'm not going to work harder than the mods, so F it. Welcome To Jungle, we got fun and games.

i have been in this onlyfans game for 7 months. In all my 30+ years i have never been in direct contact or seen cp in my life. But in those 7m i have seen more CP then in my entire 30+ years.

I understand now when those facebook moderators got PTSD of seeing that shit every day. I always believed that shit would stay in the darkweb but now in this onlyfans craze people posting it everywhere.

Moderated forums, telegram,discords these sick people don't care who sees it. I had to take a few days off, just this week some sick fuck posted it in hoods discord
Three thoughts...
1) Hood got a discord? I bet I’m in it and don’t even realize it atp.
2) I’m sitting here thinking CP meant colored people...
3) it finally clicked as to what it meant.

Nigga you do know the site owner is young right ? he don't give a fuck about none as long as its no gay shit he don't give a fuck lol

the owner doesn't care because he makes money from the ads regardless. You have degenerates signing up to this site multiple times a day, I was a mod I wouldn't give a shit either.

In reality we are a bunch of grown men fighting over adlinks, stolen megas, codes etc.

It is what it is.
This site owned by college niggas the owner the mods hell I think even bangin screw in college

Shit I'm pretty sure most of us here are all in college at least I think

I find shit and I post it. So you are the creator of all this content on the board and I am leeching from you? ok

No honor amongst link posts...

I will say this.. I can scale back on my visits here to once a week almost.
Links are coded and they are replicated like the hydra.
Links from 3 weeks ago? Yeah, they're still up.

I don't even know if there's anyone that's missing.. I'm lying; I'm sure there's someone out there... I just haven't found her yet.

Anybody got savannah solo?

:hahaha:

Back