Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Banginscrew901 instate a 10,000 ABW or “Active Member” achievement before downvoting. Talk is fucking cheap and these nobodies are wreckless AF. But that would mess with ABW BS $119/day income... SMFH...
View attachment 319017View attachment 319019View attachment 319021
View attachment 319023
Bro, I just spent all morning being entertained in a separate thread by some Mods and other posters. Apparently one of the Mods got in their feelings because a poster called them a name. Like we in elementary school or something. No lie.

One of the posters suggested a Mod oversight committee to address Mod inconsistencies. Even drew the site owner into the thread and even he was involved in the silliness. Not acting at all like the objective, business-minded CEO I expected.

Basically the majority of the Mods are afraid of us over here in the Wild West West. Had one chump Mod talking big until I invited him over here for Thot Wars tonight. He quickly fell back. Fake Baltimore thug with cartoon characters in his profile.

So we on our own over here for the most part. I got screenshots of the Mods saying as much. Doesn't really bother me if it wasn't for the occasional deletion of certain harmless posts (including some of my own) for no known reason. Not even a middle finger in PM on why they deleted a post.

So again, the Mods are a bunch of 'safe space' seeking, 'behind-the-keyboard' tough-talking dudes who are hard-headed and don't listen. And led by a dude with the same qualities. Just calling it like it is. That thread has the receipts for my assertions.

For our efforts here, let's stick together against these simps, snitches, and thots and stop fighting against each other.

Looking forward to Thot Wars tonight. Peace fellas.

Bro, I just spent all morning being entertained in a separate thread by some Mods and other posters. Apparently one of the Mods got in their feelings because a poster called them a name. Like we in elementary school or something. No lie.

One of the posters suggested a Mod oversight committee to address Mod inconsistencies. Even drew the site owner into the thread and even he was involved in the silliness. Not acting at all like the objective, business-minded CEO I expected.

Basically the majority of the Mods are afraid of us over here in the Wild West West. Had one chump Mod talking big until I invited him over here for Thot Wars tonight. He quickly fell back. Fake Baltimore thug with cartoon characters in his profile.

So we on our own over here for the most part. I got screenshots of the Mods saying as much. Doesn't really bother me if it wasn't for the occasional deletion of certain harmless posts (including some of my own) for no known reason. Not even a middle finger in PM on why they deleted a post.

So again, the Mods are a bunch of 'safe space' seeking, 'behind-the-keyboard' tough-talking dudes who are hard-headed and don't listen. And led by a dude with the same qualities. Just calling it like it is. That thread has the receipts for my assertions.

For our efforts here, let's stick together against these simps, snitches, and thots and stop fighting against each other.

I am with you Bruh

Any recommended vpns? Contemplating actually getting a OF sub, but I can’t make burners ironically.

If I do go through with it I’d like to share, but you niggas ain’t touching my main. I’m not starting over again.
I use Private Internet Access (PIA). Very impressed. Been with them for 6 years. Zero issues. Can switch IP address on the fly. Kill Switch to keep your info from leaking. Check them out.

Last edited:
Bruh what does it cost you to make a simple burner? You're reposting my Mega Link with a Big Ass Picture as if it belong to you Nigga what the fuck is wrong with your lazy ass? I understand you wanna get them coins but at least do it the right way.

Step 1: Create A Burner Account

Step 2: Import the damn files in your fucking burner
Step 3: Create A Link and share

This way you have control over that content and can do whatever you want with it.

Bruh what does it cost you to make a simple burner? You're reposting my Mega Link with a Big Ass Picture as if it belong to you Nigga what the fuck is wrong with your lazy ass? I understand you wanna get them coins but at least do it the right way.

Step 1: Create A Burner Account

Step 2: Import the damn files in your fucking burner
Step 3: Create A Link and share

This way you have control over that content and can do whatever you want with it.

I don't know what you are talking about

the owner doesn't care because he makes money from the ads regardless. You have degenerates signing up to this site multiple times a day, I was a mod I wouldn't give a shit either.

In reality we are a bunch of grown men fighting over adlinks, stolen megas, codes etc.

It is what it is.

Back