Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

hell no.. I would rather give my money to the homeless or struggling families than hoes that couldn't care less about black men.. I use the same logic with movies and music.. I ain't paying for shit unless they're actively doing good for the black community.
I don’t know nothing about these hoes and not fucking with black men shit. She was fucking and sucking black dudes in the videos ‍♂️

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

I’m sitting on about 300 GB of [email protected]. scenes that Im trying to upload. Most of it is newer and has never been posted before. Mega has blocked me from making any new accounts. I haven’t found a way around it yet. I need a few of you to donate about 6 burners if you guys want the content. (Preferably 50 GB Accounts) If you’re interested hit my DM.

create a free AWS account. then create 10 sub ec2 accounts and you are up and running in no time, thats how I do it

Damn all goods shit my nigga @GhxstWatcherz been dropping got slapped !!! Snitching niggas gonna always do what they knows !!
Damn even in some non sense where blacks come together there always gonna be snitching niggas !!sad reality !!
And y'all complaining about all injustices !?? While we killing ourselves !!! Change my niggas change , change if u keep doing it here shit ain't gonna change in any field or thing you do !!you programming your mind without notice !!

Sorry to y'all for these long ass text but I gotta say it !!
I'm black
You look by yourself whether you live in US , AFRICA , JAMAICA wherever a black community come together always some of our folks don't like seeing others succed or got fame or just win in some shit ! In any field
And has been going since ours beginning !! So y'all think whites folks start slavery by themselves !???
Check history man
EGYPT empire , Bantus Empire , all Africa was full of the most intelligent and sophisticated armies and society until one of us betrayed and all was fucked !!!
Can y'all think they made us agree that having lots of wives as ours ancestors was bad and a guy being fucked in the ass was human rights !??
Shit makes me laugh
Just saying if you snitching change your game if for business then develop a tactic more than the other niggas man !!
I'm done !!!

Back