Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I tried to warn yall. every good ride comes to an end. I been doing this shit since the 2000s. if anything has taught me something through the pirate life. is that anytime a large group of niggas come together. shit will always burn into flames.

Now do you understand why white people feel lol? WE CANT EVER MAINTAIN SHIT!

Been rockin' wit the same niggas for YEARS .. we good ova here

Its kuz yall let any and every nigga inside ..

giphy.gif

I tried to warn yall. every good ride comes to an end. I been doing this shit since the 2000s. if anything has taught me something through the pirate life. is that anytime a large group of niggas come together. shit will always burn into flames.

Now do you understand why white people feel lol? WE CANT EVER MAINTAIN SHIT!
I agree and disagree. This shit can be maintained. I just posted some screenshots from Thothub rules. They have BS, too, but they at least maintain more order. But when the admin here basically says "fuck it, y'all do whatever y'all want in this thread," he's leaving it to die. LOL... I've actually never seen that before. Admins and mods exist solely so users can't just do whatever they want on a site. I guess he is sacrificing this thread to keep all the nonsense focused in here so the rest of the site is orderly. I don't know, but the bullshit in here can be stopped.

As for the old content sharing, real dudes with the real shit probaby won't even participate in this cesspool. They just lurk, grab some content here and there, and bounce.

Y'all keep clicking these adlinks if you want... I swear on everythang I love my windows defender literally blocked a download from one of these linkvertise shits. It was a SEVERE RISK because it tried to make changes to my SECURITY SETTINGS.

Back