Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nigga
Is there any money pay or business in the discord server shit !??
These nigga got paid for running a server or what !??
Don't understand these niggas tripping here with these bs
And you got there ain't shit better than here !!
This thread is far more better !!

You're sooo wrong.
HOOD's and Hazard's servers are mainly comprised of direct OnlyFans rips (regarding you're in the VIP section lol) and not any of this public mega garbage some of you guys scrape the floor for every day. (If you don't care about the content; cool, do you.)
Also, there's a sustainable business model where everyone wins. Server owners sell monthly VIP spots and organize a group buy goal and when it's fulfilled they go purchase the content directly from OF or from someone who supplies direct OnlyFans rips for cheap (Like me) and share it among the group.​

I just gotta ask, why does kkvsh's shit never get updated on here even though she's one of the baddest bitch on only fans, is her content not good or?... I just wanna know

I've sold her directly ripped OF to about 20+ people here (no cap) and they still ain't dropped her updated files here for free. I don't even mind if they do, but I just find it funny to see her 2019 files still being shat (:D) out here.

Back