Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Indeed, you are. Few things are more annoying than for someone to get a request filled and then immediately ask for more shit.

Lol allthough, I've contributed before, and i thought about writing a damn essay about why we should appreciate you more than anyone else in this room Diar, but yeh you're right. Mb

Lol allthough, I've contributed before, and i thought about writing a damn essay about why we should appreciate you more than anyone else in this room Diar, but yeh you're right. Mb
lol.... nothing against you individually. But 500 dudes all saying, "yo, does anyone have....." over and over. It's a lot.

Juventus has dropped petabytes of smut. But right after dropping another terabyte of every hoe imaginable each day, someone will always say, "Thanks. You got more?" LOL...like damn.

lol.... nothing against you individually. But 500 dudes all saying, "yo, does anyone have....." over and over. It's a lot.

Juventus has dropped petabytes of smut. But right after dropping another terabyte of every hoe imaginable each day, someone will always say, "Thanks. You got more?" LOL...like damn.

Yeah no worries my man, and i really get what you're saying for real haha, its just hard to find good and a lot of content of her like godamn i've been waiting ages for making a post about it here XD

New scat mega content, dont ever say i do nothing for this community

DM for the link

send me videos to add too, you gotta give something back to the community [optional, but be alot cooler if you did]

edit; be fast im only online for like 2 hours and after that i cant guarantee ill remember to send you the link

Dead.

Skipped. This is the same ad link Mega he keeps posting. Everything in it is skipped here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/mega-thread-come-see-all-your-favorite-girls.22080/post-1398487

Skipped.

Please stop clicking on ad links or if you use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Firefox for Android, (that's probably 95% of the people in here), install Universal Bypass: https://universal-bypass.org/install. The extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Mega. If you don't use one of those browsers or you just love Safari, you should install one of those browsers above as a secondary browser and start using it with Universal Bypass just for this forum.

If you refuse to install the extension, which takes two seconds, would you mind saying why?

You should also:

1. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
2. Skip the links with me and post them. Props to @juventus, @samurai61, @monger2010 and a few others that regularly skip the links. Because of us (and this quarantine) ad links are now regularly skipped in minutes (may be longer during overnight hours). Please help us and drive these bastards completely out.

Also, the forum admin @AP21 is creating a report feature where users can report posts that violate stated terms and have them deleted. For me, obviously, posts with ad links are at the top of that list. But, I imagine, it will apply to any reported violation, including making requests in this thread instead of the official request thread (the beggar spam is almost as bad as ad links..posts have been deleted for this), openly selling Megas, etc. I imagine that repeat abusers will also be banned. You've all been warned several times that such posts violate the rules but didn't listen. This thread is only for sharing smut, giving props for shared links, and short, fun convos. You should take everything else to another thread or to PM.

Back