Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

OF gon be the new move for a lot of these b*tches. You gon be on this mf one day and see yo favorite cousin pushing a popsicle out her p*ssy. I got a feeling some of y’all raunchy mfs done already seen that though. I know what you mfs like to do...:uknowimright:
pray our daughters are smart enough not to start selling their nudes on this shit. on god id have to hang myself if i find my daughter's mega been passed around. :myheart:

lol soooo after a few convos with people I decided to go back and look at what they have. I probably can't post these on PH so I might as well give these to yall (even though I might try again lol). The videos that I used to title "The Flare" are these same people J Carlyle and her (ex) husband BlkFrost. they not together iCkhSMbtLbSvJZUiJP0_kA anymore so dont expect anymore from them. From the megas I've seen of her, those were all the old vids I uploaded to PH a couple years ago. None of these were included. this goes all the way back from around february/march of 2019 to the end of 2019. @_HoodPharmacist this one is also for you and a few others who were interested so enjoy
my mega account was deleted and so was the folder so I uploaded it to my erome. enjoy https://www.erome.com/a/EFNmFR1I

Why or how did your account get deleted? I may need to hide mine.
probably because I labeled the folder with their name so it's easier for them to find. idk I'm just guessing that's most likely the reason. I know P Muffins got her folders taken down mad quick and I'm not sure its because of the name or they track their videos somehow. lately I don't really label folders with names unless I'm updating mr&mrs strokes with new videos cuz they dont take their videos down from anywhere.

Back