Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

0mgy0@sh MEGA
View attachment 234298

aGrsIBeetMB6IiTq2fHxrA
I feel so bad for this chick, man. Just like I was talking about in my last post about Spielberg's daughter. That BPD is a motherfucker and this chick has it, too. Mood swings, hyper sexuality, and bad decision making. She went from the military and being married to begging a youtuber to be her man and eventually this...

Nevertheless...

giphy.gif

I feel so bad for this chick, man. Just like I was talking about in my last post about Spielberg's daughter. That BPD is a motherfucker and this chick has it, too. Mood swings, hyper sexuality, and bad decision making. She went from the military and being married to begging a youtuber to be her man and eventually this...

Nevertheless...

giphy.gif

Is this the ash kash chick y’all was begging for? She got “burnt out” quick bitch look like she dove head first off the deep

Nevertheless...

giphy.gif
Most of these chicks are fucked up mentally .. a lot of them have legit disorders then you add wanting attention 24/7 on top of that this is what you get .. niggas be drooling over IG bitches and don't even know or understand there's a nigga in her real life PRAYING one of yall niggas come save the bitch lmao .. that broad MissBNasty said she was raped/abused and peep all the "wild" shit she be doing .. shrugs

real shit tho .. having mental issues doesn't mix with being on social media all day but .. it is what it is

raise ya daughters!

back to the thread ..

Back