Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Either way tho why you snitching . This the internet shit get said. I seen niggas say worse shit than that. Plus I’m black nigga if you didn’t know
You goofy ass been on bullshit since you entered this thread.Nigga holding a grudge cus black chicks never gave him play growing up now he thinks these lice infested, animal fucking, rhesus monkey dna having pale hoes are the end all be all. Had you just posted the links w/o all the extra shit you would’ve been good BUT clown niggas don’t know how not to do clown shit so I shouldn’t be surprised

You goofy ass been on bullshit since you entered this thread.Nigga holding a grudge cus black chicks never gave him play growing up now he thinks these lice infested, animal fucking, rhesus monkey dna having pale hoes are the end all be all. Had you just posted the links w/o all the extra shit you would’ve been good BUT clown niggas don’t know how not to do clown shit so I shouldn’t be surprised
Here go another nigga who finally felt like it was time to say some some after one nigga had to balls to do it first. Lmao follow the leader ass nigga

Here go another nigga who finally felt like it was time to say some some after one nigga had to balls to do it first. Lmao follow the leader ass nigga
I said something to you the other day as well weirdo. You not funny and you fucking up the vibe. Post whatever women you want but the goofy shit you on won’t be tolerated. Like I said before you on bozo time dickhead

Nigga gotta be 30+ saying bozo. But whatever nigga that Pitbull really infected yo ass. You gotta have stage 3 niggaitis
Nah we’re probably around the same age only difference is my mother didn’t give birth to a bitch made sambo. Niggas like you OD pathetic. I’m not a mod so aint shit I could do fr besides tell you about yourself but hopefully one comes thru and gets you out the paint cuz you really lame as hell and it’s no wonder the only type of bitches you fw are of the 2% variety

Nah we’re probably around the same age only difference is my mother didn’t give birth to a bitch made sambo. Niggas like you OD pathetic. I’m not a mod so aint shit I could do fr besides tell you about yourself but hopefully one comes thru and gets you out the paint cuz you really lame as hell and it’s no wonder the only type of bitches you fw are of the 2% variety
MODS :hedidit:

Back