Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Dear White Women,

I would like to apologize for all the disrespect that has been thrown your way from these ignorant group of people in this thread. For It is not their fault they don’t know the magical abilities that you have and that your love and spirit can save them from what they do not know. I will continue to celebrate you and spread the knowledge of these beautiful goddesses throughout the internet in hopes of curing this deadly niggaitis virus that has infected our fellow man. Thank you white women for everything your heroic contributions will never go unnoticed.

Yo, where the mods at? Yall let Clayton Bigsby & the Klan infiltrate ABW? View attachment 225717
I don't mind the white chicks posted. Some are fire. Even stating a preference for white women. Whatever. Free speech. But the regular race-based disrespect of black women, calling them monkeys and other shit, would be out of bounds anywhere on the Internet, posts would be deleted if reported, and people banned. But that MAGA shit is allowed in here for some reason?

Nah, mods, do your jobs.

I don't mind the white chicks posted. Some are fire. Even stating a preference for white women. Whatever. Free speech. But the regular race-based disrespect of black women, calling them monkeys and other shit, would be out of bounds anywhere on the Internet, posts would be deleted if reported, and people banned. But that MAGA shit is allowed in here for some reason?

Nah, mods, do your jobs.
How is that ok when y’all call me beautiful girls mayo and and say they smell like wet dogs. Y’all can dish it out but can’t take it back

Back