Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Either, I have selective vision or I'm over here going insanely crazy, because I don't see you risking your e-life to separate two niggas from going at each other in here. But, I hear you. I figured, since this is a black (no pun) website, why get mad when niggas only wanna see BLACK women (and Latina's)? This site was created for NIGGAS! AllHipHop turned to shit, so this site was created. We are TIRED of seeing white shit infiltrate our spaces. Don't you hear our cry?
How do I know your black? I don't. Far as the separating 2 cats arguing I checked that as well in this thread and in a PM. Far as a black site true it is but you have to be goddamn fucking fool to think this sub-form is full of black women it's all races it's a reason why it's a 173 pages of women from all backgrounds. And far as saying it was created for niggas naw bruh I don't identify with that word. Funny thing is you popping all this black women but you throw in latino.... you can't have it both ways. But if you still feel some type of way go and create your own website and do what you want.

Cause when i started this thread all im looking at is t&a.

This Asain nigga been on every page on this thread today and aint dropped one link. Only thing he post is lame ass gifs. If that was anybody else y’all woulda banned his ass. But lemme stop cuz y’all gone say I’m starting shit like this nigga been doing all day lol
Bruh. Don’t worry bout me cause explained why ion post nothing in the thread so get off my dick faggot ass nigga NEXT TIME @ ME BITCH AND IM NOT ASIAN IM BLACK. YOU WIERD ASS WOMEN POSER. IF YOU WANTED TO BE A BITCH YOU BETTER TRY THE ROLE FOR WHITE CHICKS 2 CAUSE YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE A BITCH!!!

Back