Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I've been lurking this site for a while, and you ALWAYS take up for white bitches/ white people. You rarely give a fuck if two black people are in here threatening each other and saying the most hateful and disgusting shit; but, if we ever so dare say something about white folks, you come in wit' the cape. Everybody has gotten on you about this shit. Smh. If you're going to protect these crackkkas, protect us, too, fam.
Bruh I ain't taking for anything been saying from the jump you need the variety. Rather Indian, African,Asian I welcome em all I don't give a damn but this is not a racial/ racist thread take that shit elsewhere. White black yellow green and whatever other color you can think of they have one thing in common they are women. This shit like baskin ribbons, it's 31 plus flavors in here.
And If you been lurking like you say you have you should know that I've tried to keep all this back and forth down and away. Done told cats take it to a pm do they nope. One's that's disruptive they done got banned guess what they love this thread so much they create 3-4 alias just to interact in here. And far as if 2 black people in here arguing.... I don't know who they are. And it's only been one dude that said about that and what I've said is the same thing I said then.

So..... 3 months and 600 pages later I gotta make a account and come say a couple things. 1. Thank you technology for allowin me to have thousands of titties and asses right at my fingertips (even though I prolly done beat it more times than I could ever have sex in 100 lifetimes) and 2. Thank all of yall for gracin us with these fine ass internet hoes. Just thinkin back to when I used to jack off to bitches in lingerie in magazines and now... It's a whole new world gentlemen. I think I'ma be like Denzel in Book of Eli before I make it to the last page but I have faith.. just as he did.

Bruh I ain't taking for anything been saying from the jump you need the variety. Rather Indian, African,Asian I welcome em all I don't give a damn but this is not a racial/ racist thread take that shit elsewhere. White black yellow green and whatever other color you can think of they have one thing in common they are women. This shit like baskin ribbons, it's 31 plus flavors in here.
And If you been lurking like you say you have you should know that I've tried to keep all this back and forth down and away. Done told cats take it to a pm do they nope. One's that's disruptive they done got banned guess what they love this thread so much they create 3-4 alias just to interact in here. And far as if 2 black people in here arguing.... I don't know who they are. And it's only been one dude that said about that and what I've said is the same thing I said then.

Either, I have selective vision or I'm over here going insanely crazy, because I don't see you risking your e-life to separate two niggas from going at each other in here. But, I hear you. I figured, since this is a black (no pun) website, why get mad when niggas only wanna see BLACK women (and Latina's)? This site was created for NIGGAS! AllHipHop turned to shit, so this site was created. We are TIRED of seeing white shit infiltrate our spaces. Don't you hear our cry?

Back