Meg The Stallion Getting Canceled?

View attachment 145163

So TF you call em then?

They really out here offended by being called what they are?

My assumption is they prefer transperson or transwoman/man.

The whole "I'm offended"-culture is a trip. Midgets mad 'cause you call 'em midgets nowadays. Retarded niggas mad 'cause you call 'em retarded. Folks just making up shit to be offended at.

The whole "I'm offended"-culture is a trip. Midgets mad 'cause you call 'em midgets nowadays. Retarded niggas mad 'cause you call 'em retarded. Folks just making up shit to be offended at.

Lmao.

Ppl act like retardation ain’t a real thing

That’s why ppl say they are very ill. They really think they be the sex they wanna portray.

And that's one of the reasons why I look at it as some sort of a mental illness/wired differently. But you can't tell them that tho.

SMH this shit is ridiculous.

"Midget" is another one I found out about. Can't say shit nowadays. Everybody too damn sensitive.

If niggas still listen to the city girls after what they said last year, thee stallion will be aite.

To be honest, I didn't even know faggot was a slur till maybe 2 years ago. They just up and decided that shit far as I can tell. And apparently, trannies don't like being called traps.
Tf is a trap?

Reactions: SKPJR
Who??? And what did they say?

1 of em has a young son and said if he was gay she would beat the gay outa him or some shit. She got dragged then tried to clean it up by saying she has a gay family member and he had a hard life so she wouldn't want that for her son. Niggas was mad for like 2 weeks then went back to bumping they shit.

This meg shit light compared to that. She'll be fine.

1 of em has a young son and said if he was gay she would beat the gay outa him or some shit. She got dragged then tried to clean it up by saying she has a gay family member and he had a hard life so she wouldn't want that for her son. Niggas was mad for like 2 weeks then went back to bumping they shit.

This meg shit light compared to that. She'll be fine.

I think that, in this particular moment, Megan has more attention on her than them chicks, and she used the word "faggot", which faggots hate. That might bring more heat on her.

Not over that lol. I have a much higher tolerance threshold for homophobic slurs than i do for coonery

I think that, in this particular moment, Megan has more attention on her than them chicks, and she used the word "faggot", which faggots hate. That might bring more heat on her.
Ehhh....city girls were at where megan was when that went down. Their momentum only stopped cuz 1 of em went to jail. Ol girl was also a full adult when she said that shit. Meg was in hs.

I think they all wanna be called by their name

• Haha
Reactions: Mister
I think they all wanna be called by their name

You know what I'm talking about and so do they. If I don't know their name, and I'm clearly looking at a nigga in a wig and maybeline and I gotta describe that person to someone else it's gonna be either "That tranny over yonder" or "that crossdressin' nigga over yonder".

• Haha
Reactions: Focal Point
How niggas dont understand ppl dont want their identity disrespected by others? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mister