Meg The Stallion Getting Canceled?

If Cardi can weather the storm of admitting to robbing and "drugging" mfs
Meg can see her way thru this.....maybe

Sure, Cardi is an admitted grimeball and her antic are what lead to her....success and oddly her appeal
Meg be on some happy go lucky shit.....so her image aka $$$ may take a lil hit in the short term...if that

The LGBT community lil feelings will be hurt but still, she'll be good in the end

Her rise has been goin too smooth, had to know the bullshit was coming. I honestly thought it'd be another female rapper trying to come at her bout some shit though

To be honest, I didn't even know faggot was a slur till maybe 2 years ago. They just up and decided that shit far as I can tell. And apparently, trannies don't like being called traps.

If Cardi can weather the storm of admitting to robbing and "drugging" mfs
Meg can see her way thru this.....maybe

Sure, Cardi is an admitted grimeball and her antic are what lead to her....success and oddly her appeal
Meg be on some happy go lucky shit.....so her image aka $$$ may take a lil hit in the short term...if that

The LGBT community lil feelings will be hurt but still, she'll be good in the end

nah, gay homosexuals got actual power. Them muhfuckas are gonna make her repent for this shit for the rest of her life. You see Kevin Hart's shits with the Oscar's.

On the flip, if they DON'T go after her with the same intensity then they're full of shit (which we already knew) and nobody should ever fear them ever again.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle