Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill Having Label Problems

I heard Interscope on some grimey shit too. It's wild how listening to certain rappers back then giving props to these record labels just for 20 years later, they being called out for not doing right by their artist.

NBA Youngboy just called out Atlantic for doing grimey shit too. Def Jam held back Lil Durk for too long, if they wouldn't had. He would've been on a much higher level than he is now. They think back then is still back then but it's now. Times is changing, change with it or you going to lose every time lol.

Atlantic just did the samething with youngboy album . they took it down after it reached number 1

What's the point of an artist having to wait to drop again, especially after they create their own buzz?

I thought dmx and lil wayne taught these companies better.

Last edited:
Man I swear it's like rappers love being in competition with who can do the dumbest shit as stupidly as possible smmfh.
But they only ever untied to black ball 69 "for da culture", cuz he took the stand against some niggas they didnt even know. But only ever shrug when the same label people, keep ripping all of them and their homies off. Fucking clowns

Last edited:
Why is he mad he can’t drop a album until 9 months after his last album?

You usually drop a album..spend a few months touring and releasing singles or just doing remixes staying hot. Then drop another single and give a release date for a album/mixtape a month or two away. That’s about 9 months. If he’s made millions then buy yourself out the contract.

Meek one of the best rappers when he’s not trying to be Migos or Durk or Baby. He’s a idiot every time I hear him speak tho.
He aint got no millions cuz if he did this discuss wouldnt be happening

Back