Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill Having Label Problems

He's such a child.

Imagine being a successful rap artist such as himself and crying about awful label deals. Shut up and fix the issues behind the scenes. It's actually quite embarrassing lol.

He and Ak called a truce some days ago I believe. This would've been a wicked ammo for Ak to have fun with on his Twitch tonight lol.

He's such a child.

Imagine being a successful rap artist such as himself and crying about awful label deals. Shut up and fix the issues behind the scenes. It's actually quite embarrassing lol.

He and Ak called a truce some days ago I believe. This would've been a wicked ammo for Ak to have fun with on his Twitch tonight lol.
u already know ak had this info

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
smh talking this boss talk about u aint on top of your paper . whose his management ?

But when Kanye....nevermind

Meek to vetted to be crying for public help. But he far from broke. As he said, he ain't getting paid from the label but he got other streams of income

A lot of other artist have gone and put theirs and the record label business out there and they still gotta make that money back in the end

A lot of other artist have gone and put theirs and the record label business out there and they still gotta make that money back in the end

When Kanye said he was gon help artists w they contracts...I thought it was funny and concerning that Big Sean, his own artist told em to start w his.
Funny shit happen to people whe they start complaining bout contracts...

Big Sean- basically disappeared
Wayne- Got a fuckin contract put on his life
Kanye- became the crazy unstable guy

Back