Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

She took out a mortgage to pay for his legal fees and wrote letter of support to judge trying get him a lighter sentence. Plus she’s still publicly pushing this “he was setup by his wife“ excuse.. When you’re doing at all that deserve some blame...

I hear you, but idk, I'm not gonna fault her for riding with her brother at the beginning, cuz he was prolly telling her he was innocent and he was being framed. Most family would do the same.

The sick shit is marrying a convicted pedo. That's gonna be the reason of her downfall. Shit even in this situation, how much value can we put into the shit Nicki claims Meek did when you're married to a convicted pedo.

I hear you, but idk, I'm not gonna fault her for riding with her brother at the beginning, cuz he was prolly telling her he was innocent and he was being framed. Most family would do the same.

The sick shit is marrying a convicted pedo. That's gonna be the reason of her downfall. Shit even in this situation, how much value can we put into the shit Nicki claims Meek did when you're married to a convicted pedo.

So he raped a lil girl or something.

I dont know much about her husband case

So he raped a lil girl or something.

I dont know much about her husband case

I had to double check. It wasn't pedo shit.

It says he was convicted of attempted rape. He was 15 and the chick was 16.

Back