Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

He said she knew thats why he left

so that means he knew
It’s tough to know 100%. But I don’t think he would literally know that shit for a fact and sit around and not say or do something about it. I feel like he saying he found out she knew so he stepped away from that shit

It’s tough to know 100%. But I don’t think he would literally know that shit for a fact and sit around and not say or do something about it. I feel like he saying he found out she knew so he stepped away from that shit
But that's just as foul.

Walking away don't make it stop

He said he knew. So Im going by his word.

And yes, protect our black kids at all cost
So you believe everything he has said? Literally word for word?

That's just Meek or does that trust expend to everyone because if so I got some beach front Atlantic ocean property in Nevada that I can sell you for fairly cheap. Wont even take a commission

So you believe everything he has said? Literally word for word?

That's just Meek or does that trust expend to everyone because if so I got some beach front Atlantic ocean property in Nevada that I can sell you for fairly cheap. Wont even take a commission

Ok bruh

He said she knew so he left meaning he knew. His words. No need to lie about knowing a girl was getting touched

Walking away from a unsustainable rumor is foul huh

Let me found out you niggas is part time WatchMen on the low. Masked Hood ass niggas.
Uh huh.

So a child being touched is a rumor you willing to just......Walk away from?

As hearsay?

Niggaaaaaaa

Ok bruh

He said she knew so he left meaning he knew. His words. No need to lie about knowing a girl was getting touched
That's plausible

OR.....he simply was with her when the rumors started, didn't wanna be associated with whatever was happening, saw she wasn't handling like he would have and left.

I'm certainly not about to play NightWing and risk my freedom for my girlfriend brothers step daughter but if you pay 20ms we call it even situation.

I think he did right, whether the rumors were true or false.

Uh huh.

So a child being touched is a rumor you willing to just......Walk away from?

As hearsay?

Niggaaaaaaa
In that situation, absolutely.

Girlfriend......brother....step daugther.....wife....shake down

You stick around for the end of that movie b, I'm walking out the first 10mins

I wanna defend Meek cause I’m a fan of his but wrong is wrong my guys. I can understand why he chose to remove himself from the situation silently and let the courts handle it, cause it’s not really his business.. But that don’t make it right.

I wanna defend Meek cause I’m a fan of his but wrong is wrong my guys. I can understand why he chose to remove himself from the situation silently and let the courts handle it, cause it’s not really his business.. But that don’t make it right.
.......nah

Basically you bout to walk ya gf brother over a rumor huh?

Why haven't you cape crusaders been rewarded for your acts of heroism?

Back