Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mcdonalds is adding 4 things to the menu at the end of the month

View attachment 754063

All they need to do is make sure all the food is hot and fresh...........and bring back the original formula for their fries and stop listening to these health nuts who don't even eat their food.

Blessing in disguise for me because the food doesn't taste nearly as good as it did back in the day..........and it's not even good enough to justify the price.

Haven't been to McDonald's in years.

This forrealdoe.

If I go there now, it's almost strictly in the morning for a couple of sausage mcmuffins, no egg. The rest of the menu simply ain't hittin' like it used to back in the 80's and 90's.

I remember the chicken sandwich they had in the 90s was off the chain. It wasn’t the hot n spicy. It was like the Mc chicken or something that sandwich used to go super hard. I think they tried to do something similar but of course it didn’t taste nowhere near the same as I remember. its crazy the 90s really was one of the last golden era in this country

I ain’t eating none of these but I eat Mickey D’s a couple times a month

niggas really don’t eat fast food whatsoever tho?

Good for y’all man.
Trying to cut it out and lose about 15 or so lbs. i may venture back to the fast food once i reach my goal tho.

• Hash Brown McMuffin: This item is exactly what it sounds like: a Sausage McMuffin with Egg that has been accessorized with one of McDonald's crispy hash browns. (This delicious combo is only available during breakfast hours.)
  • Crunchy Double: If you've ever taken a bite of a Double Cheeseburger and thought "I wish this was topped with McNuggets," you're in luck. You'll get an order of McNuggets to go on that Double Cheese, and some Tangy BBQ sauce to top it all off with.
  • Land, Air, & Sea: You'll need to be hungry to take on this triple-threat, which is a Big Mac topped with both a McChicken and a Filet-O-Fish.
  • Surf + Turf: When you can't decide between a Double Cheeseburger or a Filet-O-Fish, this new mashup is basically an edible version of that "Why Not Both?" gif. (This particular hack is only available on the McDonald's app or for McDelivery, but does come with a free medium drink and fries.)
What the hell lol

Back