Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mcdonalds is adding 4 things to the menu at the end of the month

Folks love some catfish, one of the dirtiest, nastiest, shit-eatin-est fish in the water. Niggas got the nerve to turn up their noses to tilapia but will head straight for that fish fry at the choich where they got all the catfish you can eat.

and somehow y'all get the bee-gees from a lil McDee's???

somethin ain't addin' up here.

I still don't understand how y'all get sick from eating fast food.

Like, how delicate can your stomach be after eating smoked ham hocks, chit'lins, hog maws, hogs head cheese, scrapple, pigs feet, and assorted other swine body parts???

my ppls be on the bolded heavy, but I can't do it man

chit'lins will clear a house QUICK

Auntie we cool, but I'll see yall later with all that

my ppls be on the bolded heavy, but I can't do it man

chit'lins will clear a house QUICK

Auntie we cool, but I'll see yall later with all that

I used to HATE that shit growing up. Both of my grandmothers would cook chitlins, and back then it was just the big red bucket of uncleaned chitlins, couldn't even get the pre-cleaned joints. That meant the whole house smelled like hot open hog asshole all goddamned day. My ass would be coming in from playing outside and would start dry heaving by the time I hit the bathroom.

I can't eat nothing that smells like pure shit.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how y'all get sick from eating fast food.

Like, how delicate can your stomach be after eating smoked ham hocks, chit'lins, hog maws, hogs head cheese, scrapple, pigs feet, and assorted other swine body parts???
it wasn't even my stomach. my stomach can take a lot actually, but nah i came down with typical cold symtoms and crap a few days later...coughs, sneezing, sinus infection. It's already cheap food quality, even when prepared in optimum form. The way i see it the food just aint sanctified enough for me (probably dirty greases, trays or whatever they use to prepare the food in there maybe) it contributed a bit to the break down of my immune defenses and allowed whatever allergies i was dealing with to get through to the point of a full blown sinus infection. It's not the first time it happened either, happened once before couple years ago. Coincidence? maybe, but i blame Mc D's lol

I'm hatin' it.

Outside of the Hash Brown McMuffin, the rest are examples why I haven’t eaten Crack Donalds dinner food in almost 10 years.

Back