Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mcdonalds is adding 4 things to the menu at the end of the month

2max

Ball game
  • Hash Brown McMuffin: This item is exactly what it sounds like: a Sausage McMuffin with Egg that has been accessorized with one of McDonald's crispy hash browns. (This delicious combo is only available during breakfast hours.)
  • Crunchy Double: If you've ever taken a bite of a Double Cheeseburger and thought "I wish this was topped with McNuggets," you're in luck. You'll get an order of McNuggets to go on that Double Cheese, and some Tangy BBQ sauce to top it all off with.
  • Land, Air, & Sea: You'll need to be hungry to take on this triple-threat, which is a Big Mac topped with both a McChicken and a Filet-O-Fish.
  • Surf + Turf: When you can't decide between a Double Cheeseburger or a Filet-O-Fish, this new mashup is basically an edible version of that "Why Not Both?" gif. (This particular hack is only available on the McDonald's app or for McDelivery, but does come with a free medium drink and fries.)

• Hash Brown McMuffin: This item is exactly what it sounds like: a Sausage McMuffin with Egg that has been accessorized with one of McDonald's crispy hash browns. (This delicious combo is only available during breakfast hours.)
  • Crunchy Double: If you've ever taken a bite of a Double Cheeseburger and thought "I wish this was topped with McNuggets," you're in luck. You'll get an order of McNuggets to go on that Double Cheese, and some Tangy BBQ sauce to top it all off with.
  • Land, Air, & Sea: You'll need to be hungry to take on this triple-threat, which is a Big Mac topped with both a McChicken and a Filet-O-Fish.
  • Surf + Turf: When you can't decide between a Double Cheeseburger or a Filet-O-Fish, this new mashup is basically an edible version of that "Why Not Both?" gif. (This particular hack is only available on the McDonald's app or for McDelivery, but does come with a free medium drink and fries.)

I am dis-fucking-scusted at this.

... However... the "big nigga" part of me is curious and will likely partake of one or two of these.

Back