Welcome To aBlackWeb

McDonalds Implements Self Ordering

lol i was just having this convo. Niggas could give 0 fucks if a chick worked at mcdonalds or had no job. Niggas and women care about different shit when evaluating a potential s/o.

Facts. We supposed to pretty much pay for everything and they supposed to make our life easier. Traditionally anyway

This is why I’m pushing my kids into technology heavy and am hoping they score these jobs to program, repair or build these machines. It’s time to move away from being astronauts and doctors.

This is why I’m pushing my kids into technology heavy and am hoping they score these jobs to program, repair or build these machines. It’s time to move away from being astronauts and doctors.
We'll always need Doctors tho & what happens 15-20 years from now when EVERYONE has their kids flooding the market with degrees in tech. Is that when you need to have a PHD to get a call back?

We'll always need Doctors tho & what happens 15-20 years from now when EVERYONE has their kids flooding the market with degrees in tech. Is that when you need to have a PHD to get a call back?

No doubt. I don’t think we don’t need doctors, I just think the dream of being lawyers and doctors is an old one. They’re now doing surgeries from home through robotics, though. So the growing technology of robotics and machines will be a big one. People will still be doctors and nurses and lawyers. But it’s time to get w the changes. They aren’t stealing jobs if you head that way.

Tech will continue to proliferate.

Its easily going to be as needed as medical.

Once organ growing and replacement becomes the norm, perhaps the inverse trend will be seen

I thought this was the norm.
They just redid the Mickey's in Basel and I looked old as fuck looking for the sauce to add to my meal.

@Young_Chitlin @deadeye and whatever zzombie's name is here (if he even came over).

We've been saying this was gonna happen for how long now???

As soon as these people started demanding $15/hr, all the fast food chains started looking or ways to replace staff. This is just the beginning of it.
They've been doing this at Chase for a while now I hardly see any tellers over there

They've been doing this at Chase for a while now I hardly see any tellers over there

The BoA around the way from me perpetually has only 2 tellers at any point in time. They got something like 10-12 stations but only 2 are ever there no matter how long the line is.

@Young_Chitlin @deadeye and whatever zzombie's name is here (if he even came over).

We've been saying this was gonna happen for how long now???

As soon as these people started demanding $15/hr, all the fast food chains started looking or ways to replace staff. This is just the beginning of it.

We definitely saw this coming.

Maybe it's a generational thing or something, but I still can't see why it was so hard for people to understand that.

Companies aren't gonna go from paying minimum wage to paying $15/hr when there's a viable alternative.

The BoA around the way from me perpetually has only 2 tellers at any point in time. They got something like 10-12 stations but only 2 are ever there no matter how long the line is.

I haven't gone to a teller for anything in 6 or 7 years.

The BOFA I go to got rid of their drive-thru service about 3 years ago.

They have an international mcds downtown here with the same set up.

Can't wait till it hits the hood

You ever have someone ask you for your order, start talking to someone in the background then ask you to repeat it?

My eye is twitching at the thought of it...

There's one near my work that has it but I don't go in there for anything but coffee anyway.

Back