Welcome To aBlackWeb

McDonalds Implements Self Ordering

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
thestarreport_36927592_275631486503862_7872810005735407616_n.jpg

McDonald’s now has digital self-order kiosks and table service in 500 of their 14,000 stores. Customers will now be able to order at touch screens and then pick up a number with a digital locator, which will allow employees to serve them at their tables. Would kiosks be better than cashiers & what does this mean for entry level positions at fast food restaurants?​

Did this in TX already

while it felt weird and impersonal, my order was brought to the table HOT and CORRECT

im still not with these things taking people's jobs.....but Mcdonalds is a road thing for us anyway

its simply not gonna work everywhere.....the ones here def cant afford that shit

They've been developing & using this for years in order for shareholders to make even more money, but will say its solely because of min wage rise. The worst part is people will believe it smfh.

To answer OP's question, I dont eat Mcdonalds and if I did I'm not touching those germ laden touch screens. I'm not like these weirdos on reddit, when i leave my house to go somewhere its to have some interaction with humans. I'm sure a lot of the sheep will rejoice at this smh

Edit: Smash @ the thick lightskin in the pic......if she of age

We've had that up here in Toronto for over a year now.

And that 2 for $6 at Burger King? Had that from time as well.

new self ordering device but Mcdonald's ice cream machine is still broke smh. Huge L for Micky D's

Last edited:
Did this in TX already

while it felt weird and impersonal, my order was brought to the table HOT and CORRECT

im still not with these things taking people's jobs.....but Mcdonalds is a road thing for us anyway

its simply not gonna work everywhere.....the ones here def cant afford that shit

I hate that argument. Your heart is in the right place fam, but consider this: if we can retrain folks who do basic jobs like McDonald's, then society as a whole benefits. We have machines do the stupid shit and we train people to be doctors, teachers, counselors, artists, inventors, etc. The problem is not with the mechanization of work, it's with the poorly funded education system.

self-order kiosks will be the new norm due to long-term cost-savings to the company.......its cheaper than having to pay a cashier healthcare benefits, vacation, dealing with possible personnel issues, etc

thestarreport_36927592_275631486503862_7872810005735407616_n-jpg.60577

That cute little thang in the bottom left, though.

I hate that argument. Your heart is in the right place fam, but consider this: if we can retrain folks who do basic jobs like McDonald's, then society as a whole benefits. We have machines do the stupid shit and we train people to be doctors, teachers, counselors, artists, inventors, etc. The problem is not with the mechanization of work, it's with the poorly funded education system.

ok but this is going from mcdonalds jobs to education and society as a whole....and its just not that simple lol

everybody cant be doctors, teachers, inventors, etc......if that were the case they wouldnt make a fraction of what they make now and would need, get this, mcdonalds jobs on the side to support themselves

micky d's is trying to retain more profits and doesnt have shit to do with the education system....those kids will just be boxed out

now if the govt said, hey we're putting robots in the stores and partially paying everyones tuition so we can grow, then it would have some traction

but somebody has to do the basic jobs.....if we forced out all custodians, dishwashers, servers, clerks, etc all it would do is widen the gap between rich and poor.....you're either an elite degree holder that stands out from millions or you have zero legal options for income

guess who's gone be outside in your bushes mr education? lol

Back