Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mc Shan Calls Out Nas For Not Supporting

test
No hard feelings my ass, mushmouth bum ass hater

If Nas was anything like me I'd put out a diss record before letting him on my stage
Bruh people been hating on Nas forever

Usually they beg him to be on their shit or they say Nas my favorite rapper, just look at Jeezy, Jay Z, Jim Jones, Cam, 50 Cent and all them haters.

Pac was throwing shots as Nas but lowkey Mopreme, Outlawz, Spice 1 and all them said Tupac used to blast Nas music.

Even Nore and Cormega on Nas dick now.

Bruh people been hating on Nas forever

Usually they beg him to be on their shit or they say Nas my favorite rapper, just look at Jeezy, Jay Z, Jim Jones, Cam, 50 Cent and all them haters.

Pac was throwing shots as Nas but lowkey Mopreme, Outlawz, Spice 1 and all them said Tupac used to blast Nas music.

Even Nore and Cormega on Nas dick now.

These are all fax. But Nore and Nas been squashed their beef

No hard feelings my ass, mushmouth bum ass hater

If Nas was anything like me I'd put out a diss record before letting him on my stage
NaS is going to look out THIS time...because it's already on the table.....but after this....I'm 1000% sure he's done with Shan...and rightfully so

Cux you don't have THAT much venom for someone over a simply misunderstanding. That bitter disrespectful shit he said about NaS is something he has ALWAYS felt.

NaS is going to look out THIS time...because it's already on the table.....but after this....I'm 1000% sure he's done with Shan...and rightfully so

Cux you don't have THAT much venom for someone over a simply misunderstanding. That bitter disrespectful shit he said about NaS is something he has ALWAYS felt.
Frfr. He damn sure put Shan on that QB's Finest album. And he always shouting him out. Who remembers this?

Back