Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mc Shan Calls Out Nas For Not Supporting

test
When Nas made a song about rakim he also felt some kind of way like he rather wanted to get paid

I always felt Nas showed love to the rappers who paid the way for him

Rakim didn't think he should of gotten paid, he didn't like he put some of his personal business in the song plus I feel Rakim sort of resented the fact that Nas was heralded as the second coming of Rakim when he was still rapping.

When Nas made a song about rakim he also felt some kind of way like he rather wanted to get paid

I always felt Nas showed love to the rappers who paid the way for him
Rakim pulled this on Nas too?

That's crazy cuz he had a couple opportunities to make a comeback unlike Shan

Rakim’s issue was that Nas said Rakim’s sons name on the song.
What song is it?

Nas will probably take the high road and still honor shan but I wouldn't, he'd be dead to me. Matter fact, I'd jab his toofless ass on wax like he did pete rock

17 years ago. That boy good.

“Some rap pioneers, be them crackheads/
When they speak, you see missin' teeth, silver chain with a silver piece/Niggas your grandfather's age, they pants still hangin' down they legs, Talkin' about they ain't paid/
And they hate you, 'cause they say, you ain't pay dues”

Oh damn, I thought we were talking about a line or two, he made an entire theme out of it and called it the unauthorized biography of Rakim. That must have hurt Nas to know Rakim had an issue with something this sentimental

I didnt know Nas let Rakim down

He was also supposed to do one on KRS-One but after the response he got from Rakim he scrapped it.

17 years ago. That boy good.

“Some rap pioneers, be them crackheads/
When they speak, you see missin' teeth, silver chain with a silver piece/Niggas your grandfather's age, they pants still hangin' down they legs, Talkin' about they ain't paid/
And they hate you, 'cause they say, you ain't pay dues”

This exactly what I was going to post. Nas foretold this in 2006 .

Back