Welcome To aBlackWeb

MC Serch Reveals He Can't Sleep At Night And Sees A Shrink 3 Days A Week Because Hammer Hoe'd Him Ou

Even in the case with Redman he needed a big as crew to step to one person. Again, people call antics like that Boss shit, bu to me it just seems cowardly.

Because Redman was known to hold heat.

A chick one of my boys was dating in the mid 90's said she went to high school with Redman. Said even back then dude stayed with the heat and would pull out for grins and giggles.

Because Redman was known to hold heat.

A chick one of my boys was dating in the mid 90's said she went to high school with Redman. Said even back then dude stayed with the heat and would pull out for grins and giggles.

That is true. It's funny how different Redman's persona is now versus when he first came out. Him and Meth are kinda seen as clowns now, but when they first came out, it was the exact opposite. I remember he was doing a show and they some sound issues. The sound man cut in front of him to fix something on the stage, and they beat the sound man's ass.

cliffs:
  • They dissed MC Hammer's moms
  • Hammer sent crips at MC Serch
  • MC Serch almost cries and says he has needed a therapist for the past 25 years
  • Oaktown takes no losses

View attachment 88656

He the
Didn't finish the video yet but this is what happens when others take your culture and run with it.
Hip hop was some nyc, east coast shit.
The whole battling shit was part of it whether it be dancing or rapping.
Out of town niggaz ran with parts of it without knowing the whole and thats y serch got himself a "fuck you" from hammer.
Seems like this could've been avoided. He ain't had to battle but he ain't hadda dismiss the young cac like that.

Yes he did. I doubt an Oakland dude back then would take it serious.

Kinda,but Hammer is from Oakland to say that "the cactus turned hammers mutha out" in a place where

mothers actually do get "turned out" (you have to remember the bay area is known for pimpin' ) is wild

disrespectful especially coming from a white guy,and that's how Hammer viewed it.But on some

MC/hip-hop shit that is a slick line.

Niggas literally take mama jokes way more serious than people think.

Honestly, that reaction was kinda retarded on Hammer's part. It's like when you say something to someone using a word they don't understand, and instead of trying to figure out what the word means, they instantly get mad and want to fight.

You got to be careful when insulting any dude's mom because you don't know how to react. But I don't know how anyone with a brain couldn't have seen that that line wasn't a literal diss to Hammer's mom, but a play on the words from Hammer's song. On top of that, Hammer always rolled deep, he could have just seen them dudes and whooped their ass if he was offended. Calling a hit was way over the top.

I had a situation back in the day just like this. I met this country ass nigga from Mississippi. All I said was, what’s up son? This nigga instantly got confrontational like who the fuck you calling son? I ain’t your kid and wanted to fight. Smh

Back