Welcome To aBlackWeb

MC Serch Reveals He Can't Sleep At Night And Sees A Shrink 3 Days A Week Because Hammer Hoe'd Him Ou

Bruh, I get what you're saying. When you take shots at someone, you have to be prepared for the consequences. If you listen to Serch, he pretty much admits the same thing. That doesn't mean what Hammer did wasn't some bitch shit. And I still say they whole "Boss shit" is just a cover for the actions of cowards with connections. You're not a tough guy just cause you have a lot of money and know some shooters.

He sent a hit to another city. He could have flown down to fight them. That would have made for an even better story. But he chose to use his bread and influence to get them touched. It happens.

See what you said there??? RAPPERS saw each other. They didn't put a goddamned hit out over lyrics! They went to see the other nigga AS REAL MEN SHOULD. KRS ONE rolled up on Prince Be, Keith Murray and Redman hollered at Mobb Deep, so on and so forth.

What's really telling, though, is that of all the niggas that dissed Hammer, he chose the white boys to try to have them murdered.

The DOC and NWA dissed him, no gun play for them?
LL dissed him, but we already know Hammer couldn't see LL one-on-one ever.
ATCQ dissed him, but then Q Tip and Phife were known around the way as street goons.
Even when Redman actually said "Fuck his momma", Hammer stepped to him personally at the Yo! MTV Raps finale... But you put a hit out for the shit 3rd Bass said???

Nah b, 100% hoe shit.

Calm down, Soldier! This is a decades old situation we're discussing. Why all the extras?

I can't say how Hammer would have reacted had they been coming to his city. Would he have went to see him personally? Who knows?

As for all your questions and assertions, I don't know how those beefs were worked out behind the scenes. Do you? Do you know that Hammer didn't get at any of them? I mean you know for a fact that Hammer couldn't beat LL in a fight, so you may have more insight than I do.

Calm down, Soldier! This is a decades old situation we're discussing. Why all the extras?

I can't say how Hammer would have reacted had they been coming to his city. Would he have went to see him personally? Who knows?

As for all your questions and assertions, I don't know how those beefs were worked out behind the scenes. Do you? Do you know that Hammer didn't get at any of them? I mean you know for a fact that Hammer couldn't beat LL in a fight, so you may have more insight than I do.

The problem is you're trying to justify a hit put out over lyrics. The only cat we know that Hammer actually factually stepped to was Redman and he did it like he was supposed to but you could say that Red's diss was more direct, so why wasn't the same extended towards 3rd Bass, especially when Hammer was still in LA when they were on KDAY? They could have spoken and squashed it, but before any of that even happened he put a hit out.

Is crazy that out of all the so called thugs in hip hop, hammer who was being made fun of for the funny looking pants was actually the one about that life. While other "hard core" rappers. Was out here getting smacked up n robbed n copping pleas.

Q-Tip and Phife were supposedly seriously street dudes even though they had that happy hippy type of vibe to 'em.

The problem is you're trying to justify a hit put out over lyrics. The only cat we know that Hammer actually factually stepped to was Redman and he did it like he was supposed to but you could say that Red's diss was more direct, so why wasn't the same extended towards 3rd Bass, especially when Hammer was still in LA when they were on KDAY? They could have spoken and squashed it, but before any of that even happened he put a hit out.

My focus is always personal accountability. Don't disrespect people thinking it's a game. Some people play by different rules than you do. Some are playing a totally different game and you ain't even knowing. So keep the disrespect in your mouth if you're not with all it could possibly bring. It's really simple to me.

He even admits that half the motivation for dissing Hammer was the dance battle isht. Then the other half was because he inserted himself into the Hammer/Run-DMC thing. He thought it was all fun and games and it really wasn't. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Is crazy that out of all the so called thugs in hip hop, hammer who was being made fun of for the funny looking pants was actually the one about that life. While other "hard core" rappers. Was out here getting smacked up n robbed n copping pleas.

It's like cats are mad at Hammer for actually doing things that their favorite rappers claimed to be doing, or willing to do, on their songs. It's lightweight amazing.

My focus is always personal accountability. Don't disrespect people thinking it's a game. Some people play by different rules than you do. Some are playing a totally different game and you ain't even knowing. So keep the disrespect in your mouth if you're not with all it could possibly bring. It's really simple to me.

He even admits that half the motivation for dissing Hammer was the dance battle isht. Then the other half was because he inserted himself into the Hammer/Run-DMC thing. He thought it was all fun and games and it really wasn't. It is what it is.

I don't care if it's a rap battle or whatever. Don't ever say anything that even insinuates you dissing my mom's. Plain n simple. The hit might of been over the top. Even if it was a play on words, they knew the reaction that shit was gonna set off.

Niggas in gangs or affiliated just move different when it comes to beef. I made the mistake of beefing w some Puerto rican gang members when i was young and got a gun pulled on me at 3am and my boys got rolled up on in they own house. My dumbass kept doing dumb shit to keep it going and my OG had to sit me and them niggas down to squash it because it was just getting out of hand and I was too dumb to realize my life was in danger. I learned a lesson out of that. There is an internal pressure within the gang to violate niggas who violate to keep the integrity of the gang.

Hammer was wildin cause even if it was meant how he thought it was meant, someone saying your mother was gonna get turned out shouldnt be enough to try to kill someone over.

Hammer would have been 100% right if he got them jumped for the disrespect, but gunplay over words is way over doing it.

Didn't finish the video yet but this is what happens when others take your culture and run with it.
Hip hop was some nyc, east coast shit.
The whole battling shit was part of it whether it be dancing or rapping.
Out of town niggaz ran with parts of it without knowing the whole and thats y serch got himself a "fuck you" from hammer.
Seems like this could've been avoided. He ain't had to battle but he ain't hadda dismiss the young cac like that.
kinda like nyc taking the crips and blood shit, huh?

Even in the case with Redman he needed a big as crew to step to one person. Again, people call antics like that Boss shit, bu to me it just seems cowardly.

Back