Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mayweather’s daughter YaYa arrested for stabbing

I get that but not like she 27 she like what 18 that legally grown but hardly mature and they do dumb shit. Only reason I blame her dad because the amount of money they have how you let your daughter become ratchet. Or do what white rich folks do and cover your kid discretions.

but I don’t want to soley blame her dad they could just be a line of dumb people.
That was going to be my point.

If she was 15 and under I'd understand but she's 20.

When I was 20 I had already took myself overseas to work two jobs and make a living for myself.

I was also on the IC making threads about getting racist fired and roasting shenco.

Difference between me and her is that I was poor.

If you over 17 I don't give you a pass for stupid shit.

NBA don't get a pass for the retarded shit he do and he's the same age.

Dude got 6 kids, several homes and cars, a whole grown man in my eyes.

As for blaming the dad, u cant always keep your grown daughter in check, they gonna do what they gonna do when they grown.

Word to Laurence fishburne and Nas.

Shit my own cousin had the best parents, still became ratchet

When I was 20 I had already took myself overseas to work two jobs and make a living for myself.

I was also on the IC making threads about getting racist fired and roasting shenco.

As for blaming the dad, u cant always keep your grown daughter in check, they gonna do what they gonna do when they grown.

Did you really need to point out roasting shenco?

Smdh

Word to Nas??

His shorty outchea living lole a socialite, fuck you mean?

You must have meant word to Steve Harvey bruh

yes it all because of daddy. Nigga can’t read dress like a kid and ignorant. Not like he hanging round educated folks
I thought the reading wss proven false....He never had a childhood and most hanger on aren't that smart...They leeches.

I do blame him directly.....Or not fully.
I think as a father you need to be an example to your child.
But unfortunately....They both were trapped in the orbit of the toxic part of our culture. Afraid to step out of it because the toxic part is what people think they need to be attached to to be considered still black or cool. Floyd and her are part to blame to me. But not because he can't read. It's because of sphere of influence.

Nigga don't respect women. Or even marriage fucking with tiny. Shit them women dint respect themselves. Why would his daughter feel she needs a dude to respect her? And playing with being a wife or fiance. And allowing a nigga to talk slick about her dad....Nah. fuck em all.

And should we really get on these lil niggas?

Everyone trapped in that toxic orbit that's constantly pushed.

Back