Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mayweather’s daughter YaYa arrested for stabbing

Dude more mad a dude said he cooperator than a chick facing possible jail time?.

And she looking defeated and like she ain't got a problem with him saying punk ass daddy.

Only time he checked her response was when he said she bought him some shoes and ain't never wore them.

Smdh

Fellas.. hug ya daughters and teach your son's to be men.
Ladies let your daughter see her dad and stop trying to raise a man without a man.

So much fuckery here....

You failed as a parent.. If daughter running around chasing a nigga who got 7 bms and a least one publicly known serious STD...
Shit I see at least 26 adults who failed these kids. And we as a community failed our youth.

Y'all don't want me started.

not if she was removed from the premises & snuck back in & started the altercation

she'd be lucky to see manslaughter

was about to say this myself.

Ain't no self defense when you go back up in the spot. That alone says to a judge/jury that you sought out a fight which makes you the aggressor.

If ole girl dies there's a fairly strong case for 2nd degree murder.

was about to say this myself.

Ain't no self defense when you go back up in the spot. That alone says to a judge/jury that you sought out a fight which makes you the aggressor.

If ole girl dies there's a fairly strong case for 2nd degree murder.
But she in the video with him now.

Can that really stand?

It matters?
It does cuz he will get most of the blame from the gate for being the failing parent and it might not be true.

If I'm going to talk shit...I need to be sure the shit I'm talking us backed by facts.....cuz I got a lot to say about this type shit

It does cuz he will get most of the blame from the gate for being the failing parent and it might not be true.

If I'm going to talk shit...I need to be sure the shit I'm talking us backed by facts.....cuz I got a lot to say about this type shit
Ur thinking bout the wrong thing right now

yes it all because of daddy. Nigga can’t read dress like a kid and ignorant. Not like he hanging round educated folks
I hate when people take this route and blame others for their problems, like parents etc.

If you grown you make your own decisions and you seen enough parenting to know your upbringing prolly wasn't good.

That doesn't mean that you have to turn into your parent or do fuck shit.

My parents weren't good either. And got the fuck up out of there we don't share any of the same traits.

I hate when people take this route and blame others for their problems, like parents etc.

If you grown you make your own decisions and you seen enough parenting to know your upbringing prolly wasn't good.

That doesn't mean that you have to turn into your parent or do fuck shit.

My parents weren't good either. And got the fuck up out of there we don't share any of the same traits.

I get that but not like she 27 she like what 18 that legally grown but hardly mature and they do dumb shit. Only reason I blame her dad because the amount of money they have how you let your daughter become ratchet. Or do what white rich folks do and cover your kid discretions.

but I don’t want to soley blame her dad they could just be a line of dumb people.

Back