Welcome To aBlackWeb

MATH HOFFA My Expert Opinion Podcast: AZ

Those two linked forever, they will always be asked about the other but those questions have been ran their course
Shit is crazy dude has multi-plat success, wrote for rappers, RnB chicks, pop stars and seems like all around good dude and even better than that all his kids love him. Yet he's seen as the loser always talking about 50.

But that's fans, media, podcast, and Youtube fault. Like there's a while channel called Art of Dialogue all homie do is talk to people who knew Pac or Big. Nigga be interviewing waitress's and shit LMAO. Beef will keep you locked in even if the people are dead and gone shit is wild

Shit is crazy dude has multi-plat success, wrote for rappers, RnB chicks, pop stars and seems like all around good dude and even better than that all his kids love him. Yet he's seen as the loser always talking about 50.

But that's fans, media, podcast, and Youtube fault. Like there's a while channel called Art of Dialogue all homie do is talk to people who knew Pac or Big. Nigga be interviewing waitress's and shit LMAO. Beef will keep you locked in even if the people are dead and gone shit is wild
He hasn't done anything since the 50 beef other than be involved in the Fyre Festival. If he had done a lot of successful things in the last 20 years then they'd talk about more than 50 Cent beef and Murder Inc falling apart.

Lmao yo i peeped that too and kinda got turned off.

Ja is still hurt and very angry.

He can easily steer a con i to where he wants it, he just chooses not too.

Think about the last 5 50 interviews. Do they ask him about ja?

Ja problem is like someone said, he seems like a good dude but got caught up in something he wasn’t ready for and made bad decisions.

59 out here building for the future and ja has to still address the past.

I kinda feel sorry for him.

His legacy is getting bullied by a nigga your “friend” tried to killed and other friend tried to blackball and that guy took his whole style, flipped it and made himself rich.

The pod has turned into every guest talking about how street they used to be.

Boyz 2 Men could be the guests and the whole show will be about street shit.

@Math street shit is corny, talk about some new shit.

IC they're still trying to launch their shit off the beef with Math. Wont work before tbh, they dont bring much to the table, personality wise.

As for Bigga, he brings even less to that show than those other 2. None of them really ever asked something super insightful. They all brought that same cocky "Im a real street nigga" gimmick every NY nigga does. And no one that matters cares about that on a podcast.

If you a boss like you say, how you let random family members press you over dumb shit. Them fake looking out for him is whats gunna fuck up his relationships and prevent him from ever getting paid.

98% of all interviews he just sat quietly in the background and his fam pressing to get handsomely paid for that? Niggas, i tell ya lol

Back