Welcome To aBlackWeb

MATH HOFFA My Expert Opinion Podcast: AZ

Goat episode

Tony Yayo really brung the energy

It was entertaining, but Yayo was a little annoying. It's like Nigga you're on a podcast being interviewed. Why you keep saying "What's wrong with this nigga?" and "Why he acting like he don't know what's up?" every time you're asked a question.

lol I swear he gave Uncle Murda dap like 100 times. The conversation was too manic at times.

I'm going to have to watch that Yayo interview in pieces. That nigga being way too combative for no reason. HIs energy was great but nigga tone it down some all that shit he was doing wasn't called for.

He was. I will say that he was right to call Math out on the Game shit though. Like he asked Yayo if they knew Game was a stripper after he was already told to move on from the Game shit. At that point he was just trying to be messy.

It was entertaining, but Yayo was a little annoying. It's like Nigga you're on a podcast being interviewed. Why you keep saying "What's wrong with this nigga?" and "Why he acting like he don't know what's up?" every time you're asked a question.

lol I swear he gave Uncle Murda dap like 100 times. The conversation was too manic at times.

Man if you’re from NYC you know that’s how we talk lol

But I feel you. I’m just used to that type of body language and energy. Uncle Murda and Math played their positions right

He was. I will say that he was right to call Math out on the Game shit though. Like he asked Yayo if they knew Game was a stripper after he was already told to move on from the Game shit. At that point he was just trying to be messy.

I didn't even get to that part yet. LOL

That was a good interview. CK's Jay-Z dickriding got a little annoying after a while, but I get it. His relationship to Jay basically gave him industry wide relevance.
That is true. I just like the history that he dropped on there. Especially the Jay-Z, Sauce Money, and Jaz-O collab that never dropped.

lol I swear he gave Uncle Murda dap like 100 times.
The conversation was too manic at times.

Yeah, I wish Math called him out like "I am doing my job, our viewers may not know". But same time, lowkey, I think Math wanted Yayo to look like a fool for content's sake lol.

Yayo with the constant daps was hella weird. Half the time it looked like Murda didn't want to and would add his fake laughs lol.

Even though Yayo was bullying Heineken in the beginning, Heineken kinda deserved it by yelling 'stop' when nobody in the room was even fucking speaking, like what's wrong with you? Lol.

Shit got real heated with Smif n Wessun

I saw this yesterday. I want to see the rest of that episode. It'll be interesting to see how they recovered from that assuming they were able to recover.

Also, did ya'll know he fired Esso and Hynaken from the show?

I saw this yesterday. I want to see the rest of that episode. It'll be interesting to see how they recovered from that assuming they were able to recover.

Also, did ya'll know he fired Esso and Hynaken from the show?
Yeah, Bigga was wrong and was told he was wrong a couple of times. But he kept on going back to his same stance.

I hear they were fired but don't know the reason why.

Back