Welcome To aBlackWeb

MATH HOFFA My Expert Opinion Podcast: AZ

I get so tired of loud and wrong niggas. lol

Who you telling. Especially when they loud, get proven wrong but still want to pick little small piece out of the conversation to stand on like that makes their whole point somewhat valid.

It's like no nigga you wrong either admit it or don't but just stop talking about the shit and move the fuck on.

Who you telling. Especially when they loud, get proven wrong but still want to pick little small piece out of the conversation to stand on like that makes their whole point somewhat valid.

It's like no nigga you wrong either admit it or don't but just stop talking about the shit and move the fuck on.
My thing is that he was talking like all of us was mad at Boot Camp. No, your circle might have been, but don't put it out there like we all were.

My thing is that he was talking like all of us was mad at Boot Camp. No, your circle might have been, but don't put it out there like we all were.

True, but he had to do that because that is how he tried to portray what Pac said to justify the dumb bullshit he was on.

New clip that they just put up earlier today with Joe and Flip looks like shit. Word to Spaceghost. Don't know that nigga...but he obviously knew what he was doing.

New clip that they just put up earlier today with Joe and Flip looks like shit. Word to Spaceghost. Don't know that nigga...but he obviously knew what he was doing.
I think he'll stick with whoever shot the Albee Al episode, YKTV Productions. This is the clearest one so far.

I'm going to have to watch that Yayo interview in pieces. That nigga being way too combative for no reason. HIs energy was great but nigga tone it down some all that shit he was doing wasn't called for.

They said Yayo brought that energy because of the interview when Smart Guy implied G Unit was gay

They said Yayo brought that energy because of the interview when Smart Guy implied G Unit was gay

I can see that cause dude left that shit out there but at the same time wouldn't name names. That's some bullshit if you going to put something like that out there then you need to either fully clarify or name names.

Pretty sure that Bigga been rocking purses on the last few episodes and starting to look like uncle Clifford

Well his former partner Pete Nice is saying he’s a legend in his own mind…

Yeah, this is an example of what I'm talking about:

He says that The Cactus Album gets 250 million streams per year, but when you check Spotify it has about 15 million."

Really bruh? A 3rd Bass album is getting 250 million streams a year in 2020? I don't believe that.

Back