Welcome To aBlackWeb

MATH HOFFA My Expert Opinion Podcast: AZ

IC they're still trying to launch their shit off the beef with Math. Wont work before tbh, they dont bring much to the table, personality wise.

As for Bigga, he brings even less to that show than those other 2. None of them really ever asked something super insightful. They all brought that same cocky "Im a real street nigga" gimmick every NY nigga does. And no one that matters cares about that on a podcast.

If you a boss like you say, how you let random family members press you over dumb shit. Them fake looking out for him is whats gunna fuck up his relationships and prevent him from ever getting paid.

98% of all interviews he just sat quietly in the background and his fam pressing to get handsomely paid for that? Niggas, i tell ya lol
Bigga just stares into space and speaks in goofy language when he thinks he's preaching.
And after how he acted in the episode with Smif-n-Wessun, I definitely don't like the nigga!

IC they're still trying to launch their shit off the beef with Math. Wont work before tbh, they dont bring much to the table, personality wise.

As for Bigga, he brings even less to that show than those other 2. None of them really ever asked something super insightful. They all brought that same cocky "Im a real street nigga" gimmick every NY nigga does. And no one that matters cares about that on a podcast.

If you a boss like you say, how you let random family members press you over dumb shit. Them fake looking out for him is whats gunna fuck up his relationships and prevent him from ever getting paid.

98% of all interviews he just sat quietly in the background and his fam pressing to get handsomely paid for that? Niggas, i tell ya lol
Did a ny nigga take ya chick or something?

Bigga just stares into space and speaks in goofy language when he thinks he's preaching.
And after how he acted in the episode with Smif-n-Wessun, I definitely don't like the nigga!
The same. He acted like we all felt the way he did, even when he was proven wrong.

Bruh, I'm a Christian and when Bigga starts preaching I roll my eyes and skip ahead. Like he don't even work it into a discussion in any meaningful way. It always comes off as him just wanting to say something and that's all he has to offer.

Idk man, Math is probably moving funny. Every co host on the show has left disgruntled except Mecca.

Knowledge
Msfit
Heiniken
Esso
Bigga
Champ

It can’t be everybody else.

Idk man, Math is probably moving funny. Every co host on the show has left disgruntled except Mecca.

Knowledge
Msfit
Heiniken
Esso
Bigga
Champ

It can’t be everybody else.
I havent watched the show in a min, so idk who champ, misfit or knowledge are so i wont speak on that. But the rest of them folks, left on some dumb hood nigga shit.

Esso and Heiniken clearly wanted to be co-owners and acted like people tuned in to hear the dumb questions they asked. Nobody tuned in to hear them and didnt care that they left. Now their pod is like Rory & Mal, it only does decent numbers when they talk about Math. I remember when they brought in Heiniken to do interviews for Thisis50 when JackThriller left, homie did trash local radio DJ interviews where he'd turn into an instant groupie. Videos instantly dropped to like no views.

Bigga's fam made him leave. From his own words, he didnt care about money and was just there to support his mans, but his family kept telling him he should be getting paid for him going down there for the show & should demand money. Dude soured his friendship because he wasnt brave enough to stand up to his fam giving him wonky advice. I mean how much money they expect him to be paid to just sit in the background with this face :| the whole interview lol. 99% of all interviews he was just an extra. And didnt Math hire Biggas security company to do security for the show?

As for Math, I think at first ,he was moving like a naive new small business owner, who business grew way too fast. Seems like he was way too focuses on growing the pod/basking in the glory & didnt pay attention to whats going on around him. But now, he should of learned. He either thinks this show is all him and is being stingy, or hes being fair, but keeps picking people that are never satisfied and want the whole pie. Either way its gunna start falling on him now. Hes making the decisions.

Back