Welcome To aBlackWeb

Master P and Baron Davis Buying Reebok, Time To Make It Black Owned.

Dope af

I'm sure there's a lot of private equity firms they can team up with to help buy it, $2.4 billion isn't a lot for most private equity firms.

I think it's a good deal especially considering Adidas wrote down half the value of it just to attract buyers.
If they do an IPO I will invest.

love to hear this

being a Louisiana nigga we grew up on Reeboks

I had all the soulja's with the straps

cant wait to cop the No Limit Classics w/ the tanks on the bottom

*shrugs* This will be dope if they start making shoes that black people like but make them more affordable for the average black kid or if make a lot of money but donate portions of it to helping the black community. If it's just a corporate shift from making a handful of rich white people a lot of money to making a handful of rich black people a lot of money, I don't see why we should care.
None of the first part is happening, only the second part is happening. The PR from the second part alone already has them ready to throw wallets

None of the first part is happening, only the second part is happening. The PR from the second part alone already has them ready to throw wallets

If that happens that's cool. I'll reserve judgement though. I don't fault these dudes for making good business moves, but I don't particularly care about the rich getting richer regardless of color.

I kinda wish P wouldn't have announced this.

Get it done and then let the news come out by itself.

love to hear this

being a Louisiana nigga we grew up on Reeboks

I had all the soulja's with the straps

cant wait to cop the No Limit Classics w/ the tanks on the bottom

Love them Soulja Rees more than them AF1's.

RIP Slim.

Me too. Wish the announcement of purchasing Reebok was completed and came out of nowhere

Willie D was saying the same thang in his youtube video when them families in GA purchased all that land. Should've moved in silence and got it done first. I couldn't agree more.

I wouldn't be surprised now that it's been announced that they gonna have they own folks hatin' on em and tryna hold em back.

Good for them if this deal goes through. Them owning reeboks don't mean they'll instantly start making better looking shoes though so it's still gonna be tough for them to oust Nike as #1

Willie D was saying the same thang in his youtube video when them families in GA purchased all that land. Should've moved in silence and got it done first. I couldn't agree more.

I wouldn't be surprised now that it's been announced that they gonna have they own folks hatin' on em and tryna hold em back.

Did the families in GA not get the land

Did the families in GA not get the land
They already had the land. The whole thing a nonstory cuz all they planned to do was build houses with the other black land owners. And make a all black gated community. Niggas online took it and spun it (for clicks) as them trying to build some safe black utopia.

Back