Welcome To aBlackWeb

Master P and Baron Davis Buying Reebok, Time To Make It Black Owned.

Reebok may be getting a new owner, as its German sportswear parent company Adidas looks to offload the household name brand. Once a cultural icon of epic proportions, Reebok has struggled in recent years to gain a foothold with today’s trendsetters and tastemakers.

This could be changing as new buyers including a business dream team of hip-hop business mogul, Percy “Master P” Miller and former NBA All-Star Baron Davis are looking to acquire the company, which could garner an asking price of around $2.4 billion. Reebok’s $2.4 Billion Price Tag Brings Hip-Hop & Sports Moguls To The Table.

Now we talkin'!

Cause them designs P had for them sneakers he been droppin' looked straight like sh*t. Even when he was on top of his game, his shoes were butt ugly. Lloyd Banks wasn't lying about that.

There were only 1 pair of Monyatti's or whatever them thangs called and they were the all black ones that looked nice imo. I scrolled past them on fb and liked what I saw. Only to wonder who made them and it was P's brand. Just keep a lot of the designs Reebok already had.

I'll cop to support but I probably won't wear em

Yall remember the Air Percys or whatever tf..

This is cool.

I like the if you can’t beat em... buy em strategy.

But I’m sure someone will find something bad to say about this.

The only way this is a good look is only if they change the lines of the shoes. That's why nike got it on lock. And that's why Adidas changed their lines. To complete with nike

*shrugs* This will be dope if they start making shoes that black people like but make them more affordable for the average black kid or if make a lot of money but donate portions of it to helping the black community. If it's just a corporate shift from making a handful of rich white people a lot of money to making a handful of rich black people a lot of money, I don't see why we should care.

This is soooooo dope. Super idea. Black people worldwide gon support it.

Dope stuff I'm sure other black entrepreneurs wish they'd thought of it

Back