Welcome To aBlackWeb

shaq-walk-away.gif

“Having much experience with Disney, the playbook is always the same. Family friendly on the outside, but secretly attempting to plant illegal unconscionable items in contracts that silence the truth and stop the employee/customer from asserting basic constitutional rights,” Freedman said.

In the past few years, the top lawyer has sued Disney on behalf of such clients as former ESPN broadcaster Sage Steele.

“As we will explain through detailed examples which we will roll out in detail one by one, Disney’s model is very clear and a repetitive illegal pattern,” Freedman continued. “Once it gets challenged or exposed, the gaslighting and redirection of the blame toward anyone willing to tell the truth starts through an international well oiled publicity machine.”

As for his client, “Beau DeMayo wants nothing from Marvel/Disney except the truth,” Freedman said. “He will bravely tell the truth. So will I. Stand by.”

I can understand the dismissal but removing the credit? Foh.

I don't give a shit about this guy either way but that's fucked up

Tell me this nigga ain't that stupid. Why he playing with Disney when he knew they had that kinda ammo on him. Now he going to try and take legal action against him. What's he going to do when they drop the pics and put the people he groped on the stand? Is he retarded?

Back