Welcome To aBlackWeb

0c9a0f7991f868caf23ef9b4b3fd3e9fea0d8c0e.gifv

9a058a0c36a85320915537f501313f5c30d4b822.gifv

593f72f5276ec5117155498e6e2dac681f1cc946.gifv

I think an x-force spin off mini series would be dope. All of the members made appearances in the og animated series ether as cameos or feature episodes and des6dpool would show up in an episode or two because new mutants and xforce number 2 was his debut in marvel comics.

1723330568098.png

I gotta know what this dude did to get fired lol

I thought he just made some controversial remarks on social media and was doing to much on one of those video sites or something like that. It might be something else, but Disney don't play that shit. He wasn't the first person they've fired because his public persona wasn't in-line with the image that want to cultivate.

“Mr. DeMayo was terminated in March 2024 following an internal investigation,” said a Marvel spokesperson in a statement. “Given the egregious nature of the findings, we severed ties with him immediately and he has no further affiliation with Marvel.”

Sources say that following his exit, an agreement was reached between the two parties about tweeting about the show, something that DeMayo had continued to occasionally do. In light of the breeches, his credit for season two was removed. While no details of the cause of the termination or the internal reviews have surfaced, sources say it involved sexual misconduct.

He didn't get fired cause of that. That's his excuse and he's basically trying to make Marvel look intolerant

Last edited:

Idk what happened to dude. But the way he been on social media seem like a clout chaser. Good luck to him. But I'd move on too if I was a company

If they got rid of Majors from a woman hurting her finger (court only found him guilty on that part)... hope he got a war chest to go through the legal battles.

Back