Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

Right. Because people don't infuse gayness into cartoons. Never happened before and never will.
Sorry brother, but you need to get help. No one sees what you see but you.

It's like a nigga compelled to say no homo after every little thing. I look at them niggas side eyed. Like that shit always on your mind?

Get some help, seriously. It'll be aight.

Sorry brother, but you need to get help. No one sees what you see but you.

It's like a nigga compelled to say no homo after every little thing. I look at them niggas side eyed. Like that shit always on your mind?

Get some help, seriously. It'll be aight.
“Some say that the whole Captain America arc is actually a homosexual love story between Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, what do you th-”

“Is that what you guys have been talking about in here?” Evans jumped in. “That’s news to me! I didn’t know that! You’ve been reading a lot of Twitter.”

“Fan fiction,” I corrected him.

“That wouldn’t be so bad,” Evans carried on, smoothly sidestepping my comment. “It’s just never been part of my approach to the character. My subtext didn’t involve that dynamic. I think even with the first Captain America film you see how drawn he is to Peggy Carter. In that final scene when I’m putting that plane in the water, he’s far more concerned with not getting to see her again than he is to give his own life.

“Maybe I just didn’t do my damn job very well. But that’s what I was going for. I think it was very clear that Peggy Carter was the first woman not just to give him the time of day, but to believe in him and to give him support and trust and honesty, and all these things I think he was hungry for. And I thought I put all that in the final scene, but maybe I didn’t. Maybe I was just gazing at Sebastian [Stan] too much.”

Screenshot_20210813-011831_Samsung Internet.jpg

You got two choices. Either realize that conversations are happening outside of this forum, or continue to pretend that Soul Rattler just came up with the idea that writers may have left doors open for Steve and Bucky be on some other shit and many comic fans have run with it.

Am I searching for it in every cartoon I watch? Or are you exaggerating the fact that I pointed the shit out in ONE episode of ONE cartoon?

You pointed out what? Homosexuality that you created in your own mind? Makes total sense.

You're the one who brought up other cartoons as your flimsy reasoning. Now it's only this one because you know how weird it is to actively search for what you claim to hate.

“Some say that the whole Captain America arc is actually a homosexual love story between Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, what do you th-”

“Is that what you guys have been talking about in here?” Evans jumped in. “That’s news to me! I didn’t know that! You’ve been reading a lot of Twitter.”

“Fan fiction,” I corrected him.

“That wouldn’t be so bad,” Evans carried on, smoothly sidestepping my comment. “It’s just never been part of my approach to the character. My subtext didn’t involve that dynamic. I think even with the first Captain America film you see how drawn he is to Peggy Carter. In that final scene when I’m putting that plane in the water, he’s far more concerned with not getting to see her again than he is to give his own life.

“Maybe I just didn’t do my damn job very well. But that’s what I was going for. I think it was very clear that Peggy Carter was the first woman not just to give him the time of day, but to believe in him and to give him support and trust and honesty, and all these things I think he was hungry for. And I thought I put all that in the final scene, but maybe I didn’t. Maybe I was just gazing at Sebastian [Stan] too much.”

View attachment 613218

You got two choices. Either realize that conversations are happening outside of this forum, or continue to pretend that Soul Rattler just came up with the idea that writers may have left doors open for Steve and Bucky be on some other shit and many comic fans have run with it.

All of that has zero to do with the episode you imagined a homosexual relationship in. What it does show is that you went into the episode looking for that relationship though. But that's not weird at all.

Yal think these are all going to be random stories or will there be an underlining plot?
I'm hoping they're at least all in the same universe and we get to see some of the ripple effects of Peggy getting the serum instead of Steve.

this episode was basically "what if Peggy Carter got the serum? Pretty much the same but she fights sexism too"

Back