Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

200.gif

so no trailer has dropped an we havent seen a lick of animation but you dont like the animation style. Got it 😆

The animation is smooth, I was worried it was going to be that typical choppy CGI we get nowadays, but I see Disney paid the extra bucks for quality.

Jeffery Wright has such a god tier voice, they made a great choice casting casting him as Uatu.

Also, was that Shuma Gorath they were fighting at the end? It was hard to tell, but the colors looked right.

It was aite.. i'm not too big on Captain America or Peggy Carter so this one didnt really appeal to me very much.

Cosign Jeffrey Wright being a dope pick for the watcher tho.

Looking forward to seeing what else they cook up in the coming weeks

Enjoyed it but definitely lookin forward to the other episodes. I understand (I guess) why this was the first episode but I think the T’Challa Starlord episode shoulda been 1st

I liked it. I get why some might not being that most didn’t like First Avenger. (I liked it 🤷🏾‍♂️) but yeah I’m looking forward to the other episodes

It was ok. There were nods to the original like Bucky mentioning his arm

This one had a strong female empowerment to it even with her telling the colonel he's lucky to be in the room lol

I probably should have watched the trailer because I didn't know Steve was going be Iron Man

Back