Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody that say that finale was good enough for this show is bugging, lol. Even without the build up and misdirects that didn’t really do the show justice. A witch vs. witch fight and a Vision vs. Vision fight, lol.

Oooooh, Wanda became the thing we’ve always known she was!

Vision’s alive again...

again......

again?

And even the cliff hangers are meh.

Vision coming back not that big a deal. He wasn’t a character I was checking for in any of the MCU movies like that anyway.

Wanda being more powerful than Strange? Ok cool, I guess. I thought she was top 3 powerful anyway. Not like she was a weakling before this.

Wanda trying to bring her kids back and possibly unlocking some bad shit? Exciting for introducing other characters but doesn’t matter much for this show does it?

Monica going to space to kick it with Fury? I like the actress, but the character is super meh. At least based on this show.

Where’s Agatha?!?! Doesn’t matter, get the trunk. Does it matter so she can possibly become Wanda’s trainer like in the comics? We getting hype over a magical Rocky training montage?

Great show who’s finale was good but not when compared to the rest of the show.

Anybody that say that finale was good enough for this show is bugging, lol. Even without the build up and misdirects that didn’t really do the show justice. A witch vs. witch fight and a Vision vs. Vision fight, lol.

Oooooh, Wanda became the thing we’ve always known she was!

Vision’s alive again...

again......

again?

And even the cliff hangers are meh.

Vision coming back not that big a deal. He wasn’t a character I was checking for in any of the MCU movies like that anyway.

Wanda being more powerful than Strange? Ok cool, I guess. I thought she was top 3 powerful anyway. Not like she was a weakling before this.

Wanda trying to bring her kids back and possibly unlocking some bad shit? Exciting for introducing other characters but doesn’t matter much for this show does it?

Monica going to space to kick it with Fury? I like the actress, but the character is super meh. At least based on this show.

Where’s Agatha?!?! Doesn’t matter, get the trunk. Does it matter so she can possibly become Wanda’s trainer like in the comics? We getting hype over a magical Rocky training montage?

Great show who’s finale was good but not when compared to the rest of the show.
Hey... what did you want to happen?

I’m not a writer that gets paid millions by Marvel studios, but I can tell when I like something and when I don’t. This didn’t do it for me.

Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t bad, it just didn't live up to how great the series was as a whole.

I guess it was a victim of its own success.
Lol hey....

What did you want to happen?

I don't about all this bullshit ya'll talking about, but this finale was great and the show was great.

Mutha fuckas be coming up with all this head canon that nobody promised and then get mad when shit doesn't turn out the way they figured.

They tied the show up perfectly, and they set up some plot thread lines that could lead to some interesting shows or concepts in the future.

I will say they dropped the ball with Dr. Strange though. The rumor is that Wanda is going to be in the Dr. Strange movie as his ward, which makes sense given what we've seen in this series. That said, no Dr. Strange cameo seems like a missed opportunity. How in the hell is he the Sorcerer Supreme, but he didn't notice as much magical shenanigans as what happened in this series?

Lol hey....

What did you want to happen?
I didn't have any expectations.

Let me put it like this. When Luke popped up at the end of the Mandalorian I was so hype. That whole shit was brilliant. Did I want that to happen? No. Did I know I liked it when i saw it? Hell yeah!

They just needed something to set the finale apart and they didn't do that for me. Didn't have to be some crazy cameo either. Say they turned Wanda into full villain? That would have been crazy if they pulled it off right. I don't know how they would and I didn't expect that. Just using that as an example of how to set the finale apart.

I didn't have any expectations.

Let me put it like this. When Luke popped up at the end of the Mandalorian I was so hype. That whole shit was brilliant. Did I want that to happen? No. Did I know I liked it when i saw it? Hell yeah!

They just needed something to set the finale apart and they didn't do that for me. Didn't have to be some crazy cameo either. Say they turned Wanda into full villain? That would have been crazy if they pulled it off right. I don't know how they would and I didn't expect that. Just using that as an example of how to set the finale apart.
Ahh okay I got you. You just wasn’t wowed basically

Can we all focus on how trash the sorcesor supreme is? Like where the fuck was strange?

You supposed to be sorcesor supreme and the whole prophesized scarlet witch was in a team with you the whole time and you didnt even notice.

She used a crazy powerful spell to take control over a whole town, and you ghost.

He supposed to be the best of them? Nah never. The ancient one was bullshittin

thought strange was to oversee global/universal threats? While Wanda has the power to be that kinda threat, she only chose a little pocket of New Jersey to have her own breakdown in. Being the sorcerer supreme he can likely sense if it’s an imminent threat.

Now she has the book and is unaware of its full potential and what could come with it being used I got the feeling that’s how his movie will start.

Well fam, I had a fuckin blast. Haven’t had my Johnson pulled that much since before covid.

I knew that wasn’t really quicksilver.

Vision the real star

I had speculations about the end but the closer we got, the more it didn’t make sense having strange or someone come steal the show. The creators made sure Wanda and Vision stayed the mvps.

This show was so versatile. I loved all of it.

Falcon and Winter Soldier in two weeks muthafuckas

For you all questioning why Strange didnt show up..this is par for the course in Marvel

Remember in Thor when the Destroyer Armor showed up? Where was Tony?

or even better when Malaketh landed a whole ass spaceship in London AFTER new york? Where were The Avengers?

Marvel usually does this as to focus on the character the particular story is about

and just because they didn't show Strange dont mean he doesn't know...

folks out here acting brand new lol

For you all questioning why Strange didnt show up..this is par for the course in Marvel

Remember in Thor when the Destroyer Armor showed up? Where was Tony?

or even better when Malaketh landed a whole ass spaceship in London AFTER new york? Where were The Avengers?

Marvel usually does this as to focus on the character the particular story is about

and just because they didn't show Strange dont mean he doesn't know...

folks out here acting brand new lol

LMAO. Slim I said the same thing a few pages back

Back