Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also Vision is a asshole.

The fake vision gave the real vision all of their old memories plus the memories from westview.

So now Vision knows exactly the pain wanda feeling. Plus the new added pain of losing vision again plus the kids. And he just out.

Lmaoooo. Some dick shit.

Like fam go get your girl man. She going through a lot of shit. And instead vision like thats her baggage not mine.

If you didn't watch Agents of shield that scene will be confusing. That book she has is ridiculously powerful and can rip doorways of reality. It also is a lot of evil shit in there she's basically going to fuck up trying to harness it thus creating chaos leading to Strange stepping in. He has no choice now. That book is the key to getting Blade, vampires, demons, lucifer, mephisto, ghosts, Ghostrider and hell dimensions, probably Nightmare as well, alllllllll kinds of supernatural fuckery is coming bruh!!!

yeah and it’s only a matter of time before the boys show up:
AE3095A4-7047-45E8-83B4-1939D22D6FF3.gif

Last edited:
Also Vision is a asshole.

The fake vision gave the real vision all of their old memories plus the memories from westview.

So now Vision knows exactly the pain wanda feeling. Plus the new added pain of losing vision again plus the kids. And he just out.

Lmaoooo. Some dick shit.

Like fam go get your girl man. She going through a lot of shit. And instead vision like thats her baggage not mine.
Kinda reminds me of Amazo from JLU

i'm nitpicking now but the darkhold looking different than the one on agents of shield irritated me. Didnt see the purpose of changing the design of it but whatever lol

Btw there was a ton of misdirection.

Marvel put so much shit in there. Teasers, easter eggs, possibilities.

They did that to get us talking. And look. We 91 pages deep.

I aint mad at them. Talking about the shit and coming up crazy theories was almost as good as watching the shit.

Last edited:
Real shit I dont mind the kids coming back.

As long as its done correctly. Just not some she decided to create kids out of thin air shit.

It was a lot more contained than I'd hoped and Quicksilver looks to have been a cocktease, also I cudda done without some of Agnes' exposition but overall great series

That's it?

giphy.gif

Yeah they were pump faking,what was up with the Grim Reaper helmet in episode 2 ?,Just an easter egg or more to come ? If they have Wanda/Mephisto/Nightmare/and Grim Reaper in Multiverse of Madness it'll be the best comic movie ever. And Kathryn Hahn did a great job as Agatha I hope they do more with her character.

Back