Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe the team did bring vision back from Wakanda and abided by his wishes to not be put back together or used as a weapon.

ALSO... maybe when the Avengers ran off to try to undo the snap SWORD took his body while nobody was lookin and started fuckin around... Wanda finds out after the battle is over and the events of Wandavision happen.... lol

We all just guessin.. lets see how the shit plays out

First off nigga we done on this conversation cuz you done lost your whole rabbit ass mind introducing. Homoerotic shit to a discussion about movies...

Check yourself out bruh. Tips of dicks with grown men shouldn't come out your mouth when discussing movies.

Now you call me a groupie, but you got can search every post I ever made and i never once said no gay shit cuz niggaz ain't like beans, dc, or a fucking YouTube channel..

You did that.

You took it all the way there cuz niggaz said some shit about a fucking TV show??
But I'm the extra one??

Nigga take a whole time out.... Fuck is wrong with y'all niggaz?

I took it there because you decided to talk bad. Don't introduce the "on your dick" talk and then try to play innocent. You took it there and I took it where I took it. You chose to not stay on subject and introduce insults and dicks.

Who was trying to take Vision to need all that security for the body? Why wouldn't a military team take home the bodies of their fallen comrades?

Like I said, it takes mental gymnastics to make leaving Vision the most likely thing. Hell, it's obvious that he wasn't just left because SWORD has him. So what would make the most sense on how he got back to America if that's the case?
Nigga the fuck up..

Why would they prevent exactly what the fuck happenin??

Why would they keep a sentient being away from a organization with sentient weapon in the fucking name??

That's mental gymnastics??

Maybe for a mental midget, but again I'm done with this.

Y'all argue with this dumb nigga

Nigga the fuck up..

Why would they prevent exactly what the fuck happenin??

Why would they keep a sentient being away from a organization with sentient weapon in the fucking name??

That's mental gymnastics??

Maybe for a mental midget, but again I'm done with this.

Y'all argue with this dumb nigga

Now you're not even following your own train of thought. You're all over the place trying to make this silly shit make sense.

Ouch, a dullard called me dumb. How can I recover?

Maybe the team did bring vision back from Wakanda and abided by his wishes to not be put back together or used as a weapon.

ALSO... maybe when the Avengers ran off to try to undo the snap SWORD took his body while nobody was lookin and started fuckin around... Wanda finds out after the battle is over and the events of Wandavision happen.... lol

Naw you gay and let niggaz fuck you in the butt cuz we disagree ?

Now you're not even following your own train of thought. You're all over the place trying to make this silly shit make sense.

Ouch, a dullard called me dumb. How can I recover?
By shutting the fuck up so people don't catch on ??‍♂️

Naw that niggaz a clown bruh... Like a whole fucking clown..

And you're a whole groupie who can't even just enjoy a show because you've internalized the insults that were aimed at the DCEU. Your weird ass has spent days searching for a plot hole. Looked stupid ass fuck the other day when I pointed out the flaw in your first attempt.

But I'm the clown? Invest in a mirror, kid.

And you're a whole groupie who can't even just enjoy a show because you've internalized the insults that were aimed at the DCEU. Your weird ass has spent days searching for a plot hole. Looked stupid ass fuck the other day when I pointed out the flaw in your first attempt.

But I'm the clown? Invest in a mirror, kid.
Dawg you literally brought up gay sex in an argument about tv shows.

Go do something else man....I would say go get some pussy... But something tells me that ain't your first go to ??‍♂️

Dawg you literally brought up gay sex in an argument about tv shows.

Go do something else man....I would say go get some pussy... But something tells me that ain't your first go to ??‍♂️

You brought up your dick in this same argument. Prior to me ever mentioning anything about a dick. So admonish yourself for introducing dicks to an argument about a TV show.

You're not a victim here. Let that go.

Like why the fuck we talking about Beanie sigel in a thread about Wandavison?

Cmon smart guy

You can't be this dumb. Well, I don't know now...

Go back and read, maybe you'll understand it. Probably won't, but maybe.

maybe vision had a will about what to do with his remains

Dawg I can have a million conversations with a million niggaz about a million things...

And the conversation don't get dumb until a dumb nigga step in.....

So dumb nigga....

maybe vision had a will about what to do with his remains

Not sure if this was a joke or not but I thought that was implied... lmao

dude copped an estate and had deeds.. his paperwork and financials were clearly in order lol

I'm hoping to see her doing some more reality shifting in the last episode. Wonder if she does something really big enough to get Doctor Strange's attention(though I'd think taking hold of a whole city would but ?‍♂️ )

Back