Welcome To aBlackWeb

off topic but I'm curious why everyone in the town looked so depressed when Wanda was rolling through. Everyone had just been brought back from the snap so they should've been cheerful.
I’m sure This wasn’t like the day after everybody got snapped so they settled back in. Also they probably realized they had to live in westview again

I forget, was Shuri snapped or nah? Because I feel like they should've tried reviving Vision in those 5 years. Sure he doesn't have the mind stone but he's still an android made out of vibranium.
If Shuri was around they woulda turned Vision into some shoes that could be magnetized

well hulk, cap, widow, thor and hawkeye had to leave wakanda so you'd assume they took his body with them. especially since he was the only one that died who actually had a body

Anybody disregarding this as how Vision got back to America is just looking for something to complain about, agenda posting or trolling.

Y'all niggaz way too defensive over marvel shit, y'all take it personal like Kevin Figie family or something.

And have the nerve to criticize me. At least I can admit when shit don't line up. Niggaz go into straight denial over some MCU shit.... It's sad

Y'all niggaz way too defensive over marvel shit, y'all take it personal like Kevin Figie family or something.

And have the nerve to criticize me. At least I can admit when shit don't line up. Niggaz go into straight denial over some MCU shit.... It's sad

You may be the number one groupie on this site so the bold is hilarious.

Explain how that isn't a perfectly plausible explanation or go back to trying to be low with your agenda.

You may be the number one groupie on this site so the bold is hilarious.

Explain how that isn't a perfectly plausible explanation or go back to trying to be low with your agenda.
Dawg that's the biggest exaggeration on this site when I never defend anything even half as hard as y'all do

I'll concede and just say y'all don't like the shit.... As I do damn near every time. Y'all will argue until niggaz die of exhaustion. I wasn't even in the most of this one...I just came in at the tail end. This all y'all

All people are saying is that there's no explanation or mention of visions body.

And the "speculation" that banner and cap took it is just as much "speculation" that wakanda wouldn't let a 3 billion dollar vibranium weapon leave is borders.

It makes the most logical sense that the body would stay there as cap and the avengers have more reason to trust wakanda, as they did with Bucky, as they did when they brought vision there in the first place... Than they would giving him to SWORD for Hayward to immediately do what vision explicitly expressed he didn't want to happen.

No matter how you look at it... It's not explained, and it could be problematic story wise.

However..... Most people including myself are willing to look past it. But we not going to pretend like we didn't take notice to it

Y'all insulted that we picked up on shit.

All people are saying is that there's no explanation or mention of visions body.

And the "speculation" that banner and cap took it is just as much "speculation" that wakanda wouldn't let a 3 billion dollar vibranium weapon leave is borders.

It makes the most logical sense that the body would stay there as cap and the avengers have more reason to trust wakanda, as they did with Bucky, as they did when they brought vision there in the first place... Than they would giving him to SWORD for Hayward to immediately do what vision explicitly expressed he didn't want to happen.

No matter how you look at it... It's not explained, and it could be problematic story wise.

However..... Most people including myself are willing to look past it. But we not going to pretend like we didn't take notice to it

Y'all insulted that we picked up on shit.

Since when does it make the most sense to leave your comrade's body on the field of battle? When did Wakanda ever mention claim on Vision's body? It takes real mental gymnastics to come up with the Avengers just leaving Vision. Or just being dumb.

Since when does it make the most sense to leave your comrade's body on the field of battle? When did Wakanda ever mention claim on Vision's body? It takes real mental gymnastics to come up with the Avengers just leaving Vision. Or just being dumb.
Bruh, wakanda has

1. Best technology and security on the planet

2. Established relationship with cap and avengers. As they fucking kept Bucky!!

3. Understands vibranium and won't try to use it for weapons of mass destruction

If you don't understand why wakanda is a better place to keep the body than sword you being dumb or blindly defensive. Flat out

I know integrity isn't your bag but you're really going to try to pass off this lie? Really?

DCEU?
EA?
Beans?

You're a super groupie, my guy. It's not a secret.
And get off my dick bruh....

I'm a groupie cuz I got a favorite rapper? Cuz I like a YouTube channel? Cuz I like DC movies??

Like seriously bruh..... Get all the way off my dick.... Just cuz I like shit don't make me a groupie. You just dumb as fuck today.

And get off my dick bruh....

I'm a groupie cuz I got a favorite rapper? Cuz I like a YouTube channel? Cuz I like DC movies??

Like seriously bruh..... Get all the way off my dick.... Just cuz I like shit don't make me a groupie. You just dumb as fuck today.

You're a groupie because you are. There's proof all over the board. Your e-friends will stay out of it but they know what I'm saying is true. You seem to be the only one that doesn't know.

You ride Beans so hard you'd probably let him stick the tip in. Grown ass male groupie.

You'd think the dude from EA was your lover or employer with how dedicated you are to blood.

Do I even have to get started on DCEU? "Above and beyond amazing!"

Live your truth. Some niggas are fans, some choose the groupie route. It's obvious the path you chose.

Bruh, wakanda has

1. Best technology and security on the planet

2. Established relationship with cap and avengers. As they fucking kept Bucky!!

3. Understands vibranium and won't try to use it for weapons of mass destruction

If you don't understand why wakanda is a better place to keep the body than sword you being dumb or blindly defensive. Flat out

Who was trying to take Vision to need all that security for the body? Why wouldn't a military team take home the bodies of their fallen comrades?

Like I said, it takes mental gymnastics to make leaving Vision the most likely thing. Hell, it's obvious that he wasn't just left because SWORD has him. So what would make the most sense on how he got back to America if that's the case?

You're a groupie because you are. There's proof all over the board. Your e-friends will stay out of it but they know what I'm saying is true. You seem to be the only one that doesn't know.

You ride Beans so hard you'd probably let him stick the tip in. Grown ass male groupie.

You'd think the dude from EA was your lover or employer with how dedicated you are to blood.

Do I even have to get started on DCEU? "Above and beyond amazing!"

Live your truth. Some niggas are fans, some choose the groupie route. It's obvious the path you chose.
First off nigga we done on this conversation cuz you done lost your whole rabbit ass mind introducing. Homoerotic shit to a discussion about movies...

Check yourself out bruh. Tips of dicks with grown men shouldn't come out your mouth when discussing movies.

Now you call me a groupie, but you got can search every post I ever made and i never once said no gay shit cuz niggaz ain't like beans, dc, or a fucking YouTube channel..

You did that.

You took it all the way there cuz niggaz said some shit about a fucking TV show??
But I'm the extra one??

Nigga take a whole time out.... Fuck is wrong with y'all niggaz?

Back