Welcome To aBlackWeb

She also was having random blocks set up when vision and Darcy were trying to get back. Magic on auto pilot

What if new vision is Silver Surfer

Cant be. Cant have Silver Surfer without galactus.

I hope.

I like the idea of Ultron coming back through swords version of vision.

Id like a whole show featured around Ultron, but that mfer way too strong. Idk which show level characters can hang with him

Im kind of cool with the idea that mutans existed all along, but nobody knew how to identify them. Not the best shit, but acceptable.

Im not cool with Wandas magic somehow creating mutants. Thats some garbage.

Plus Wanda is a mutant in the comic but gets her powers from an evil godlike entity. She confusing as fuck in the comics when it comes to her powers.

So idk if her being a mutant really explains her powers in the mcu.
Her kaos magic can unlock the x-gene

Aite whos taking bets... for or against??

1. Ultron coming into the mix in the finale
  2. Doctor Strange and/or Wong showing up in the finale
  3. Them kids not making it out alive in the finale
  4. Mephisto or Nightmare making an appearance or being referenced in the finale

Aite whos taking bets... for or against??

1. Ultron coming into the mix in the finale
  2. Doctor Strange and/or Wong showing up in the finale
  3. Them kids not making it out alive in the finale
  4. Mephisto or Nightmare making an appearance or being referenced in the finale

I dont think they go the mephisto route cause disney probably dont want to upset christians. So its likely gonna be nightmare.

Ultron too strong and big of a character to just appear in the final episode imo. My guess is they bring him back in a way the audience knows hes back in the mix, but the characters in the show dont pick up on it. So he returns, but in a way its hinted that hes gonna fuck some shit up in the future, not as a central part of the show.

Dr Strange is trash for allowing all this to happen. Him and Wong both need to be off planet. No way they were on earth the while time and didnt interfere in this bitch.

Fuck them kids.

Im kind of cool with the idea that mutans existed all along, but nobody knew how to identify them. Not the best shit, but acceptable.

Plus Wanda is a mutant in the comic but gets her powers from an evil godlike entity. She confusing as fuck in the comics when it comes to her powers.

So idk if her being a mutant really explains her powers in the mcu.

I don’t think Wanda’s magic will create mutants but I think she’ll play a role in awakening the X-gene that laid dormant in some of the population. Either that or the 3 snaps might have done the job & we just haven’t seen it yet.

I don’t think Wanda’s magic will create mutants but I think she’ll play a role in awakening the X-gene that laid dormant in some of the population. Either that or the 3 snaps might have done the job & we just haven’t seen it yet.
The radiation from the snaps accelerated the x-gene in more of the population

I suppose there are still going to be some mutants that will be revealed that have been around before the snap

Old Vision will be Ultron in a way with the mindstone gone.
Agatha has a partner who I assume will be Nightmare since this leads into Dr. Strange 2 probably started by Wanda ripping a part the multiverse. This won't end well for her in the last episode leading to a complete mental breakdown.

Old Vision will be Ultron in a way with the mindstone gone.
Agatha has a partner who I assume will be Nightmare since this leads into Dr. Strange 2 probably started by Wanda ripping a part the multiverse. This won't end well for her in the last episode leading to a complete mental breakdown.
This

hmmmmm... iono if im rollin with that just yet.

Agatha said Wanda had shit running on auto-pilot... so maybe her subconsciously not wanting Vision to leave was on autopilot too... So when he tried to dip she was pulling him back into the hex. Iono lol
I like the idea it was her subconscious making the hex. There were a few times when it seemed like it was like that. Usually the forced things are done with her hands and the other stuff is more like that red stuff coming out of her body

I suppose there are still going to be some mutants that will be revealed that have been around before the snap
The thing is this wouldn't explain mutants who've had decades of history already like Wolverine, Magneto, Prof X, Mystique, Sabertooth, Apocalypse ect. I don't see mutants just appearing in the snap without retconning decades of story telling. Them being from another universe and being pulled together into ours seems possibly more likely as to not just blatantly ignore certain backgrounds.

The thing is this wouldn't explain mutants who've had decades of history already like Wolverine, Magneto, Prof X, Mystique, Sabertooth, Apocalypse ect. I don't see mutants just appearing in the snap without retconning decades of story telling. Them being from another universe and being pulled together into ours seems possibly more likely as to not just blatantly ignore certain backgrounds.

This is basically the dilemma with the whole theory of Wanda or the snaps playing a role in the arrival of mutants.The MCU can’t continuously play the “If you existed all along where have you been” card like they did with Captain Marvel & the Eternals.

It just makes a ton more sense to pull mutants & every other character we haven’t seen yet from the multiverse. They already have a lot on the table coming up character wise: X-Men, F4, Deadpool, even Venom to some extent since whenever he crosses over with Tom Holland it’ll be canon to the MCU. Just pull these folks from other universes and call it a day. Cause to some degree we still don’t know why we have Fox’s Quicksilver in particular posing as Agatha’s sidekick. It coulda been anyone else lol

well I mean ultron and vision are already linked so that might be why
Nah... Ultron made Vision.

I doubt there are a gang of scientists thay can duplicate the work. Which to me means Hayward is supplying the blueprints and why would he know how to build a Vis? Cause he already did it once before.

That and Tony creating mutants would be wack.

She’s not a mutant currently in the comics because Ike Perlmutter was being petty over Fox having control of the mutants.

Nah... Marvel would never miss a chance at making a Weapon X storyline. The amount of money they will make from the programs history is gonna be ridiculous!

Back