Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im wondering how the avengers are gonna reconcile Wanda taking a whole town hostage.

I mean she aint cross the line and kill mfers yet, so atleast she aint a murderrer.

But you cant casually brainwash a whole town just for your own good on Monday, and join the team to fight some supervillan on Tuesday

Im wondering how the avengers are gonna reconcile Wanda taking a whole town hostage.

I mean she aint cross the line and kill mfers yet, so atleast she aint a murderrer.

But you cant casually brainwash a whole town just for your own good on Monday, and join the team to fight some supervillan on Tuesday

Stark and Banner created Ultron who then went on to kill a buncha folks.

Hulk prolly killed mad people in his wake

Black Widow was an assassin... Hawkeye was out there straight murdering folks after the snap.

Them niggas cant judge lol

I mean, who are the leaders of the Avengers now? Tony is dead. Natasha is dead. Cap decided to grow old. Lol @ Hulk or Thor

The Vision inside the pocket reality is created purely using her magic, so what was Hayward tracking inside the bubble all along? After she, Monica Rambeau, and Jimmy Woo were kicked out by Hayward for criticizing his approach to the situation, Darcy Lewis hacked into the S.W.O.R.D's database and found out that the director was tracking Vision with his program analyzing the "decay signature of vibranium."

Now, if Wanda didn't steal Vision's corpse and brought it to life, instead of creating an entirely new one inside the hex, what was Hayward tracking? Darcy specifically said that the S.W.O.R.D. was tracing the synthezoid's movement; it's also the reason why Darcy knew that Vision was at the edge of hex trying to cross the barrier so he sprinted out to try and help him. Monica Rambeau suggested in a previous episode that the hex works by transfiguring objects (like how her kevlar vest became her bellbottom pants). Unless there's something else that hasn't been revealed with regard to how Scarlet Witch created Vision, then this is clearly a slip-up from Marvel Studios which is quite ironic considering how well they've planned the plot twists and turns of WandaVision thus far

They could explain as whatever energy Wanda gives off they can track it. Since the Vision that's in the hex is completely made up of Wanda's power source Hayward was able to track it.

The whole "decay signature of vibranium.", would be him just keeping up with the lie he told about Wanda stealing Vision

7240490d365d380e0dc294973b4cc799.jpg

Exactly!!!

It's a PR nightmare and only gives some folks more ammunition to make the Sokovia accords even more stringent

Exactly!!!

It's a PR nightmare and only gives some folks more ammunition to make the Sokovia accords even more stringent

Its probably gonna be some shit where the rest of the world is never gonna find out about westview and dr strange gonna come through talking bout she didnt know how to control her powers so she should be forgiven and that he is gonna teach her.

Then they go throughout the multiverse with her as his assistant, come back with 2 babies that they pass off as visions and everyone understands but dont say shit. Cause how can a robot have a baby with a human.

Get Feige on the phone. I cracked the code.

What I really wanna know next week is... the Vision that she created...he has what looks like the mind stone in his head... did she re-create the mind stone too? And if so can she recreate any other infinity stones

What I really wanna know next week is... the Vision that she created...he has what looks like the mind stone in his head... did she re-create the mind stone too? And if so can she recreate any other infinity stones

It dont really matter because it looks like the shit she created from scratch cant exist outside of her hex zone. Only the stuff that genuinely exist can exist outside the hex zone. So even if she did create an infinity stone inside the hex zone, it cant be brought out anyway

I didnt go back and read the posts on the other page, but did yall discuss how they retconned how Wanda got her powers?

This whole time we were told she got her powers from an infinity stone, but when Agatha was going through her passed, she said that Wanda used probability magic as a kid to stop that bomb from going off. So she always had her powers and the reason why the infinity stone didnt kill her was because she had powers the whole time.

It dont really matter because it looks like the shit she created from scratch cant exist outside of her hex zone. Only the stuff that genuinely exist can exist outside the hex zone. So even if she did create an infinity stone inside the hex zone, it cant be brought out anyway

hmmmmm... iono if im rollin with that just yet.

Agatha said Wanda had shit running on auto-pilot... so maybe her subconsciously not wanting Vision to leave was on autopilot too... So when he tried to dip she was pulling him back into the hex. Iono lol

I didnt go back and read the posts on the other page, but did yall discuss how they retconned how Wanda got her powers?

This whole time we were told she got her powers from an infinity stone, but when Agatha was going through her passed, she said that Wanda used probability magic as a kid to stop that bomb from going off. So she always had her powers and the reason why the infinity stone didnt kill her was because she had powers the whole time.

its been discussed in some of the previou pages. I think it’s been implied by the MCU that Wanda is a mutant. It hasn’t been said but given the fact she’s born with her powers I think the MCU might have introduced the concept. To the protest of some posters lol

Hey bruh, ima need you to not post things a 13 year old created and posted on their tumblr on some emo shit lol
I just googled Wanda locked up, and it said it started and ended in a cell...

Tell me that's not fitting to the question of what happens to Wanda after all of this...??‍♂️

hmmmmm... iono if im rollin with that just yet.

Agatha said Wanda had shit running on auto-pilot... so maybe her subconsciously not wanting Vision to leave was on autopilot too... So when he tried to dip she was pulling him back into the hex. Iono lol

True.

But they cant just have 2 visions running around. I think the original vision probably merges with the new one and thats how they make it out.

Im hoping shit she created from scratch dont make it out cause I wanna see the shit take a dark ass turn with the kids not making it out.

No way Disney lets that happen. So you probably right. They not about to clap 2 little ass kids.

Im here for the kids getting clapped though.

its been discussed in some of the previou pages. I think it’s been implied by the MCU that Wanda is a mutant. It hasn’t been said but given the fact she’s born with her powers I think the MCU might have introduced the concept. To the protest of some posters lol

Im kind of cool with the idea that mutans existed all along, but nobody knew how to identify them. Not the best shit, but acceptable.

Im not cool with Wandas magic somehow creating mutants. Thats some garbage.

Plus Wanda is a mutant in the comic but gets her powers from an evil godlike entity. She confusing as fuck in the comics when it comes to her powers.

So idk if her being a mutant really explains her powers in the mcu.

Back