Welcome To aBlackWeb

Okay so I'm checking out the first ep and I like this weird shit

I like how it's just like those old shows ,but weird

Actually shit is like an ep of bewitched .I think this actually happened on Bewitched with the boss coming to dinner

Wanda must be making this whole world or something since obviously, Vision died

So is he coming back,being cloned,or what?

Wanda be looking sexy in her 50's clothes.

Vision "Wanda!!!!!"

Wanda "Vision!!!!!"

roll credits

I think Stryker is doing this somehow going off that watch commercial in ep 2

ep 1 is 50's I think,then ep 2 is maybe late 50's then ep 3 is the late 60's or early 70's tv eras

getting Matrix vibes

the end credits be mad interesting.

Last edited:
slow burn but theyre pulling back the curtains little by little. I'm not mad at it. interested to see where it's all headed tho
I saw a lot of ppl not liking it,but waited until this morning to watch it

I also saw good reviews too.

The trailer prepared me for the sitcom theme

IDK why ppl can't just sit back and let the show do it's job?

I like the show within the show theme in any form

This shit like matrix,Cabin In The Woods,Inception,and Pleasantville

Bruh, that was such a mind trip.
I like this weird shit...

This niggaz cutting the wall.... Agnes was creepy as fuck.

These niggaz must have went to the Oliver Queen and Barry Allen school of hiding your identity.... Shits ridiculous. Yo really gave that man a sprint around the city ??

Also peep vision reading the book poltergeist, then the pictures n shit flipping like the exorcist when she was giving birth,.

I wonder if those were easter eggs too

This episode was aight at best. The ending let's us know shit is about to pop off. They've used the West View storyline and House of M to make this series which is cool. The slow burn to get to the action is some bull tho

Okay so I'm checking out the first ep and I like this weird shit

I like how it's just like those old shows ,but weird

Actually shit is like an ep of bewitched .I think this actually happened on Bewitched with the boss coming to dinner

Wanda must be making this whole world or something since obviously, Vision died

So is he coming back,being cloned,or what?

Wanda be looking sexy in her 50's clothes.

Vision "Wanda!!!!!"

Wanda "Vision!!!!!"

roll credits

I think Stryker is doing this somehow going off that watch commercial in ep 2

ep 1 is 50's I think,then ep 2 is maybe late 50's then ep 3 is the late 60's or early 70's tv eras

getting Matrix vibes

the end credits be mad interesting.

She's going insane and has created her own world google house of m nobody can give you spoilers because so many things will be different but we are entering the house of m storyline

This show is a prelude to some foulness

This episode was dope.

I like "breaks from reality" parts. ie The man on the radio in ep. 2 and Geraldine's and Wandas interaction and Vis w/ Heb & Agnes. in the latest ep.

It's starting to happen more and more and it looks like Wanda is starting to see that something is up.

lol I had to rewind on that part where she reset shit after Vision got suspicious and said ayo something is wrong here. Thought my stream was fuckin up for a second

lol I had to rewind on that part where she reset shit after Vision got suspicious and said ayo something is wrong here. Thought my stream was fuckin up for a second

LMAO. Me too.

But that was another "break" I liked. It also showed she has different reactions to them as well. With Vis and dude coming from that manhole, she just did a quick reset/rewind. But you see what she did to Geraldine.

They should've uploaded two more episodes like they did last week
When Geraldine mentioned Pietro and Ultron in front of Wanda
200.gif

They should've uploaded two more episodes like they did last week
When Geraldine mentioned Pietro and Ultron in front of Wanda
200.gif

I know we only three episodes in.. and this is why I think this isnt a world created by Wanda... once Pietro was mentioned.. why wouldnt she just rewind like shes been doing and homie walks through the door? She can create kids out of nowhere and bring Vision back but not her brother?

I think she's trapped somewhere and has limited control over it

The other rewinds in the show could be explained away.
But it looks like Geraldine broke character and revealed OOC knowledge.

I'm leaning more to the side that Wanda is doing this herself and isn't captive somewhere.
Or maybe a willing participant?
Possible that the actual town residents are stuck in Wanda's fake reality.
Or are captives themselves in some way. Or are participants themselves?

But Geraldine may be one of those trying to infiltrate it and figure out what's going on.
Or maybe just another resident that knew of Wanda beforehand, but the AIM chain suggests otherwise.

Loose strings everywhere, but it's narrowing down.

I know we only three episodes in.. and this is why I think this isnt a world created by Wanda... once Pietro was mentioned.. why wouldnt she just rewind like shes been doing and homie walks through the door? She can create kids out of nowhere and bring Vision back but not her brother?

This ep. got me thinking that some if not all the other people they interact w/ is under some kinda of control as well.

Especially w/ what happened w/ Grenadine and Herb.

Or she just doesn't have the power to pull her brother back/more complicated than an android

Back