Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they came out and said they were cutting every scene Jane's in, very little fucks would be given.

I can't agree with that Jane becoming Thor was a big deal and she was involved in quite a few different stories since then.

I can't agree with that Jane becoming Thor was a big deal and she was involved in quite a few different stories since then.

Hopefully Tika can turn her character around like he did with Thor.

Cause like I said if they did it without her or did the Thor/GOTG mash up. Nobody would be like " hey, where's Jane".

Reactions: GNS
Next trailer needs to be dark as fuck when Gorr pulls up but it's look so far. Definitely a Ragnarok pt 2 kinda thing. I wonder how long the Guardians will be in the move.

Next trailer needs to be dark as fuck when Gorr pulls up but it's look so far. Definitely a Ragnarok pt 2 kinda thing. I wonder how long the Guardians will be in the move.
Is Gorr supposed to be in this movie?

I wonder if they'll have Jane dealing with Gorr in a multiverse and that's how they merge the themes from Ragnarok to the dark theme with Gorr

Is Gorr supposed to be in this movie?

I wonder if they'll have Jane dealing with Gorr in a multiverse and that's how they merge the themes from Ragnarok to the dark theme with Gorr
He's the main antagonist yea lol Christian Bale is playing him.

Back