Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most likely. Thats how her story as thor started in the comics. I think she appeared first then they revealed later that it's Jane and she's been sick.
And she's somehow worthy to wield the hammer? I didn't know about the comic so I initially thought it was Marvel being PC

from what I've heard/read about the comic is the cancer keeps coming back when she becomes "Thor" so it's a constant cycle. It'll be interesting to see how close they stick to that part of the story.

From a google search

So they're going to explain the absence is she's been battling cancer?

Don't really need to explain anything, seeing as everything Thor was in since Ragnarok, she wasn't needed or fit in any storylines.

Very little to zero folks came away from Thor 3 and said "eh...I wish Jane was in this movie".

Don't really need to explain anything, seeing as everything Thor was in since Ragnarok, she wasn't needed or fit in any storylines.

Very little to zero folks came away from Thor 3 and said "eh...I wish Jane was in this movie".
That wasn't the point. She's been gone for so long but comes back and she's now the female Thor (obviously there's going to be build up in the movie)

That wasn't the point. She's been gone for so long but comes back and she's now the female Thor (obviously there's going to be build up in the movie)

And my point is one cares about her or her backstop of why she was supposedly gone. She going into this film just being tolerated.

Reactions: GNS
Back