Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol coo. I expect this will be one of your last posts in here then right?
It's just not for me. It looks like it's going to one of those movies where fantasy characters come to earth and get into some silly shit. Like star trek 4, the smurfs, fat Albert, transformers etc . All those movies are the same. They learn slang from the internet, get involvedn and help out with whatever earth human they befriends crisis, have a fashion montage at the local shopping mall, get into a rap battle etc. The end. I bet Kevin bacon and starlord get into a footloose dance off. I'd have to get high first if I ever choose to watch this.

It's just not for me. It looks like it's going to one of those movies where fantasy characters come to earth and get into some silly shit. Like star trek 4, the smurfs, fat Albert, transformers etc . All those movies are the same. They learn slang from the internet, get involvedn and help out with whatever earth human they befriends crisis, have a fashion montage at the local shopping mall, get into a rap battle etc. The end. I bet Kevin bacon and starlord get into a footloose dance off. I'd have to get high first if I ever choose to watch this.
Lol I think this is pretty accurate guess on what's going to happen in this movie or show

Back